2022 12Hrs of Sebring

Earl Bamber, getting into trouble and coming back to take the lead:

prjKodt.png

Not sure there’s enough time left, but Bortolotti in the TR3 Lambo is chasing down the lead Corvette pretty rapidly.

I'm exhausted after 22 hours of sportscar action, and we've still got F1 and Indycar to go tomorrow!

Chip's team was so unlucky last year that it's good to see them right that with a big win today.

No cautions since around 5:30 PM. Pretty clean race, was good to see. No beating that 02 today, crazy good pace and Bamber did his best to make it closer for the fans I guess lol.

I wanna see what that Cetilar Ferrari looks like now, they were in like three incidents and Fuoco was dominant in his stint to take the lead and pull away by 50 seconds.

#EssereFerrwari
No cautions since around 5:30 PM. Pretty clean race, was good to see. No beating that 02 today, crazy good pace and Bamber did his best to make it closer for the fans I guess lol.

I wanna see what that Cetilar Ferrari looks like now, they were in like three incidents and Fuoco was dominant in his stint to take the lead and pull away by 50 seconds.
Fuoco is an animal behind the wheel.

Good to see Lambo and BMW competitive in the Pro division, I'm still curious about the Lexus slow down, but man this race is awesome.

I thought we had a hell of a weekend with an Alpine and Ganassi win. Those two teams haven't had a lot of luck, so it was great to see.

Back
Top Bottom