2022 Camping World Truck Series

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
I could be wrong but in the trucks, I thought the DGR Fords were supposed to be the best Fords Fomoco has to race with. The Fords only have 4 trucks in the race. Compared to the other brands, it doesn't look like Ford is making much of an effort.
DGR is the designated Ford development outfit for Truck and ARCA, right. They’re definitely underperforming and Ford only support the 98 and 39 in Xfinity, sometimes the 07…it makes the rejection of Larson to SHR that much worse, imo. They don’t have much in the pipeline and they have some Cup guys already on the way out or towards the tail end of their career.

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
DGR is the designated Ford development outfit for Truck and ARCA, right. They’re definitely underperforming and Ford only support the 98 and 39 in Xfinity, sometimes the 07…it makes the rejection of Larson to SHR that much worse, imo. They don’t have much in the pipeline and they have some Cup guys already on the way out or towards the tail end of their career.
eh, SHR can steal a driver if they need any. Happens all the time. Looks to me Ford's game plan isn't putting much interest in the two lower series. Their lack of car counts show it.

antman12

Team Owner
Haha.
756F8172-C0CA-4073-B66A-19CDE9B9EE5E.jpeg

Top Bottom