2022 Camping World Truck Series

I could be wrong but in the trucks, I thought the DGR Fords were supposed to be the best Fords Fomoco has to race with. The Fords only have 4 trucks in the race. Compared to the other brands, it doesn't look like Ford is making much of an effort.
DGR is the designated Ford development outfit for Truck and ARCA, right. They’re definitely underperforming and Ford only support the 98 and 39 in Xfinity, sometimes the 07…it makes the rejection of Larson to SHR that much worse, imo. They don’t have much in the pipeline and they have some Cup guys already on the way out or towards the tail end of their career.

DGR is the designated Ford development outfit for Truck and ARCA, right. They’re definitely underperforming and Ford only support the 98 and 39 in Xfinity, sometimes the 07…it makes the rejection of Larson to SHR that much worse, imo. They don’t have much in the pipeline and they have some Cup guys already on the way out or towards the tail end of their career.
eh, SHR can steal a driver if they need any. Happens all the time. Looks to me Ford's game plan isn't putting much interest in the two lower series. Their lack of car counts show it.

Haha.
756F8172-C0CA-4073-B66A-19CDE9B9EE5E.jpeg

Did anyone tell him pit road speed doesn’t include entire track?

Did anyone tell him pit road speed doesn’t include entire track?
Tbh most of us here could probably do better or atleast as good after a few laps than him in one of those Rusty Wallace driving experience things. :XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL:

channeladvisor is in e-commerce software, so they mean marketing channels and not TV channels.

Kinda disappointing. I was hoping a channel advisor could tell me what to watch between races. Not that I'd be awake, you understand.

That was the only lap Donny Lia ever led in his NASCAR career.

That was also the last NASCAR race held at Mansfield. It's demolished now, unfortunately.
Damn shame there but the dirt scene is just too entrenched already in Ohio, Eldora is big dog, Attica & Sharon get big events, Fremont & Wayne County have a great regular schedule

Damn shame there but the dirt scene is just too entrenched already in Ohio, Eldora is big dog, Attica & Sharon get big events, Fremont & Wayne County have a great regular schedule

They should have kept it asphalt. There's no short tracks near central Ohio. Shadybowl is the closest to me and that's over an hour away.

They should have kept it asphalt. There's no short tracks near central Ohio. Shadybowl is the closest to me and that's over an hour away.
Just isn't much desire for asphalt racing in Ohio & the payouts are terrible. Why build a late model and go through all that when you can make a 410 sprint car and run one of Attica/Fremont's many $6K to win races?

Just isn't much desire for asphalt racing in Ohio & the payouts are terrible. Why build a late model and go through all that when you can make a 410 sprint car and run one of Attica/Fremont's many $6K to win races?

We had Columbus Motor Speedway that was profitable for 70+ years, but the city bought the track and turned it into a lacrosse complex. :mad:

Hell, I don't have any kind of race track within an hour from me, other than the National Trail drag strip. Mid-Ohio is over an hour, Shadybowl is over an hour, Eldora is about two hours.

After listening to Vince Welch's weekly 5 minutes of puffing all things Kyle Busch KBM, Chandler Smith is fastest in practice

That was the only lap Donny Lia ever led in his NASCAR career.

That was also the last NASCAR race held at Mansfield. It's demolished now, unfortunately.
They finally tore it down, eh? Just a couple years ago I stopped and walked around the joint. As a teenager I remember going there and watching Ferkle and Scruffy Allen put a whipping on the sprint car field. I think they lapped everybody. Those guys had my jaw dropping as they raced high, low, the middle, everywhere. It was one of those types of races you will never forget. Always liked that hill on the backstretch where occasionally a late model would swoop up on it. I also remember a guy who ran a Richard Petty kit car. It was fast, but he really couldn't drive it. Great memories from that track.

Back
Top Bottom