2022 Camping World Truck Series

1650120060190.png

Mud drama first heat. Tanner Gray in second and Buddy Kofoid in 4th had to give up their spots from mud on the grill and blowing water

Mud drama first heat. Tanner Gray in second and Buddy Kofoid in 4th had to give up their spots from mud on the grill and blowing water
I expected issues with the Cup cars. I thought the Trucks would have figured out how to keep the grilles clean long ago.

Well, at least I can see what's going on.

Track is dryer now and they have worked a second groove in. There shouldn't be much of a problem now. As usual, it rained like hell

It's too bad about Kofoid suffering the overheating problem.

The track has a ton of moisture in it, but I think it looks pretty good, and that it will continue to come in. The trucks do not look slow as molasses, and that is nice.

Wow! that is pretty amazing. Good Job Bristol raceway and NASCAR.
Considering some on the cup side were wondering if Sunday Easter was to blame for the higher numbers, I don't have an explanation as to why the Saturday night Truck numbers were off the chart. SMI strikes again. Roval, COTA, and Bristol DIRT

Niece Motorsports and two-time NASCAR Cup Series winner Ross Chastain have announced a partnership, with Worldwide Express, joining the No. 41 Chevrolet Silverado entry for four NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) races during the 2022 season beginning at Darlington Raceway for the Dead On Tools 200 on Friday, May 6.

Sounds like the #4 was pretty good on the longer run in practice too. Not good news for the rest of the field

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Sounds like the #4 was pretty good on the longer run in practice too. Not good news for the rest of the field

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Seems like it, but a whole lot of things can happen. I hope they get the race in.

Back
Top Bottom