2022 Camping World Truck Series

1652132990024.png

Crafton WINS his appeal, gets his 5th place finish back.

Matt Crafton Truck Disqualified Following Post Race Inspection​

May 6, 2022 at 11:06 PM

Post-race inspection in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series garage is complete.
The No. 88-Crafton has been disqualified for violating Rule Book section 14.17.3.2.1.2.a Post-Qualifying and Post-Race Front Body Inspection Heights. The truck was too low in the front.
All other trucks passed post-race inspection.
— NASCAR —
Crafton had been scored as fifth before the disqualification.

While looking up the female's current statistics this year I just
discovered Jen Jo Cobb has been out all year so far. Arca girls
doing better than NASCAR girl(s).
ARCA Toni Breidenger - 6th in points - AVFN 16th
ARCA Amber Balcaen - 8th in points - AVFN 19.3
Trucks Hailie Deegan -28th in Points - AVFN 26.6

I had noticed Jennifer Jo Cobb hasn't been in any of the races this year. The ARCA women have been impressive when I watched. I think Deegan is in a wreck EVERY race and possibly never her fault but still.....

While looking up the female's current statistics this year I just
discovered Jen Jo Cobb has been out all year so far. Arca girls
doing better than NASCAR girl(s).
ARCA Toni Breidenger - 6th in points - AVFN 16th
ARCA Amber Balcaen - 8th in points - AVFN 19.3
Trucks Hailie Deegan -28th in Points - AVFN 26.6
Quite a jump from Arca to the Truck series. Deegan finished 3rd in the 2020 Arca series

28th in Truck Series points?

Quite a jump indeed ... thank goodness she has a parachute. Ford would put her in the B Main but they can’t get the ejection seat to work properly.

One more inane teeny-bopper YouTube video will do me in.

Quite a jump from Arca to the Truck series. Deegan finished 3rd in the 2020 Arca series

Yeah, it seems like there's only a handful of competitive teams in ARCA, and the fields are pretty small. I know there's East and West divisions, but I hoped when ARCA was bought by NASCAR and combined with the K&N Series that it would be similar to ASA.

DGR isn't setting the world on fire in the trucks

Tanner Gray is 10th
Ryan Preece is 21
Hailie Deegan is 28th
None of them have any stage or playoff points or a win.

DGR isn't setting the world on fire in the trucks

Tanner Gray is 10th
Ryan Preece is 21
Hailie Deegan is 28th
None of them have any stage or playoff points or a win.

lol what? Preece only has three starts and has finished 4th, 7th, and 7th in those races. Gray has two top 5 finishes.

In the three races Deegan has finished on the lead lap, she doesn't even have a top 15 to show for it.

lol what? Preece only has three starts and has finished 4th, 7th, and 7th in those races. Gray has two top 5 finishes.

In the three races Deegan has finished on the lead lap, she doesn't even have a top 15 to show for it.
yeah, they are setting the world on fire.

:laugh::XXROFL:

I hope Hailie starts racing well.

What part of none of them have any stage wins, playoff points or any wins did you not understand?

What part of none of them have any stage wins, playoff points or any wins did you not understand?

I understand that just fine, but painting them all with the same brush while including part time Preece's current points position is a bit silly, don't you think?

I understand that just fine, but painting them all with the same brush while including part time Preece's current points position is a bit silly, don't you think?
It is a true statement at this point is all I was saying. I was focused on Gilliland racing the organization more than anything. They aren't a top organization by any means IMO and no nothing for stages, playoff points and wins tells the story at this point in the season.

It is a true statement at this point is all I was saying. I was focused on Gilliland racing the organization more than anything. They aren't a top organization by any means IMO and no nothing for stages, playoff points and wins tells the story at this point in the season.
Say more about Deegan being the dog of that lineup. So top 5 finishes dont mean anything? You dont get points for that?

Say more about Deegan being the dog of that lineup. So top 5 finishes dont mean anything? You dont get points for that?
That isn't what I said. Without any stage, playoff points not to mention wins for an organization indicates to ME that they aren't a top tier team. Read my post..first thing said "DGR isn't setting the world on fire in the trucks"

That isn't what I said. Without any stage, playoff points not to mention wins for an organization indicates to ME that they aren't a top tier team. Read my post..first thing said "DGR isn't setting the world on fire in the trucks"
Tanner Gray and Preece both have won stage points this year. Several times.

I could be wrong but in the trucks, I thought the DGR Fords were supposed to be the best Fords Fomoco has to race with. The Fords only have 4 trucks in the race. Compared to the other brands, it doesn't look like Ford is making much of an effort.

Jesse Iwuji is 5 SECONDS off pace in Q. Five fricking seconds on a 1.5 mile track. How NASCAR can allow him out there is mind blowing. He’s a danger and literal moving chicane.

Jesse Iwuji is 5 SECONDS off pace in Q. Five fricking seconds on a 1.5 mile track. How NASCAR can allow him out there is mind blowing. He’s a danger and literal moving chicane.
23 mph off the pace.

That closing rate can kill you. This guy doesn’t meet any minimum standard.

I could be wrong but in the trucks, I thought the DGR Fords were supposed to be the best Fords Fomoco has to race with. The Fords only have 4 trucks in the race. Compared to the other brands, it doesn't look like Ford is making much of an effort.
DGR had some great results with part-time drivers in the last couple of years.
I think the drivers might be the problem. I like Hailie but when you have only one Top 10 in 30 truck starts in that equipment you'll run out of excuses at some point.

Back
Top Bottom