2022 Camping World Truck Series

Preece on the pole

1656106195920.png

Looks like she's going to have to pick it up to make the show

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Jen Jo too slow as well

Okay, did anybody NOT have 'DNQ' in the pool? Anyone?
Oh good grief, she WAS better than 7% of the field...hearing NASCAR wouldn't allow her to run 40W oil like the full time trucks and making her run 10w30.
In all seriousness, she was working on the truck herself last night, with one other crew member. I do wished she would have made the field.

There are 36 drivers/teams for 36 spots. Since 36 teams are entered, none will miss the race.
#7-TBA, #20-TBA, #32-Connor Mosak, #41-Justin Marks, #43-Stephen Mallozzi, #46-Mason Filippi.

1657052533747.png

Kaylee Bryson would look good in that truck.

Or Jade Avedisian. 😇

There are 36 drivers/teams for 36 spots. Since 36 teams are entered, none will miss the race.
#7-TBA, #20-TBA, #32-Connor Mosak, #41-Justin Marks, #43-Stephen Mallozzi, #46-Mason Filippi.

View attachment 63884
The NSP group on Facebook is trying to be Mallozi's sponsor TBD if NASCAR approved...but it's just NSP it doesn't say ****posting

View attachment 63884
Kenko Miura is a Japanese lady who drove in the Euro Series five years ago. Never thought I'd see her on the entry list for a Truck race.

Dylan Lupton will be in the 7.

Trucks at a wet Mid-Ohio is the funniest qualifying session I’ve seen. A bunch of guys can’t even keep it straight coming to the green. Chandler Smith spun four times on his outlap, a couple of laps later he’s beached it. This is just group A.

Back
Top Bottom