2022 Daytona 500 pre-race thread

Commerical format for the 500
WKnW8PJ.png

You're doing better than I am. I don't know what I'm looking at.
21 commercial breaks in a 200 lap race. That's 9 laps of racing per break and that is assuming none of those shown will be under caution. We might see 80 green flag laps today...

Pretty typical, they can't seat sniff about the lack of attendance or deathbed so what else is there? Oh, lets troll the broadcast.

I’m sorry but I don’t understand why Fox has 4 drivers, 0 crew chiefs, 0 spotters, 0 professional broadcasters

I’m sorry but I don’t understand why Fox has 4 drivers, 0 crew chiefs, 0 spotters, 0 professional broadcasters
I’ve enjoyed what I’ve watched so far, the former driver interaction on the pre race has been pretty cool. I’ve enjoyed Tony Stewart’s contribution, he’s a natural at this

No, I thought you meant you tuned in too early to the broadcast in a literal sense.

I was just giving you the green flag time just in case you wanted to avoid all of the pre-race stuff.

Nothing nasty or anything, Charlie.
I'm sorry, I didn't make myself clear again.
I quit counting warblers for this??
By 'this', I meant the pre-race show. The schedule shows the pre-race ending at 2:30. I assumed a green of 2:40 or :45. My mistake.

Looks like all 150 thousand are having a hell of a time to me. :punkrocke
I think I’d be having a good time if I was there. Not gonna lie I’m having a good time watching this, FOX is doing a good job showing us the energy and excitement at the track from the fans lucky enough to be there to us viewers at home

Good pace, no 'artistic interpretation'. I don't know the guy and was prepared to not like it. Pleasant surprise.
It's a little surprising given some of his country songs over the last decade...like Honky Tonk Badonkadonk

An Exhibition Race on the Beach! Who's with me? Talk about throwback and certainly an event that would get eyes on a sport that could use more.

I no longer follow this sport but I do hear others taking about it because of things like the recent event in LA.

Back
Top Bottom