2022 Daytona 500 pre-race thread

Engine change for the #27. Dropped a valve

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pat
Just turned on Flo and was surprised to see William Byron running the super late model race. Didn't think Mr H would let that happen that close to the 500

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I liked seeing Harrison and Jeff Burton on the box together the other day, he's getting some top notch instruction and not afraid of these guy's AT ALL as rookie, luv it, looking pretty sporty on speed for the 21.

Been up since 4:00 because I'm too darn excited. This is the one day where I'm okay with a 4 hour pre-race
I'm excited to see the new cars but overall the Daytona 500 is just another race to me.
The Indy 500 and the Bristol Night Race are the two events where I can barely curb my enthusiasm

Never heard of this guy before

Clint Bowyer, Tony Stewart, and Jamie McMurray all on a panel together….between those names you would think Tony was the one with a 500 win.
Thats what is great about this race - so many underdog stories

It's pretty wild that HMS is the only team out there that has two drivers in it's stable that have won championships for the organization.

Even more wild is that they have two champions under 30.

Has a cup team ever had two champions under 30 years of age before?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thats what is great about this race - so many underdog stories
Tony has dominated to 500 too many times to not have a trophy. It's pretty wild.

04-09 he had a winning car every single year..

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

9 years ago, checked off my bucket list
159.JPG

I'm excited to see the new cars but overall the Daytona 500 is just another race to me.
The Indy 500 and the Bristol Night Race are the two events where I can barely curb my enthusiasm

Never heard of this guy before
Leave it up to nascar to put some dumb wrestler no one has heard of before. Hey nascar here is an idea, how about let a military vet that's been injured in combat drive the pace car?

Back
Top Bottom