2022 Grand Prix of Long Beach

1019073012-LAT-20220408-levitt-LBGP-220408-BF-00270-.jpg

Jimmie crash?

It's pretty cool seeing Rick Mears still working at Penske racing. He has to have around 50 years of seniority at Penske racing. That's not a bad career. :D

Herta is in control rn.

Rossi is reporting his P2P is not working.

Yellow is out - Dalton Kellett is in the wall in T1.

Sleepy start but the action has picked up a lot now. Will these guys who couldn’t hold onto their tires have to go for 3 stops now?

I'm a few minutes behind on the DVR, trying to catch up. Very nicely executed by Ericsson and Grosjean. Nice to see some on track passing.

I know Palou is a pretty quiet, sneaky Dixon Jr. but he completely blew past Newgarden without Townsend noticing him at all lol.

Wait, did McLaren change setups again? Pato was struggling with his setup, they Copy+C and V'ed Felix's setup to his and now Felix is dealing with a ton of oversteer again? Almost as if its more for Pato's driving style...

Palou jumped Newgarden and Herta, wow.

Why were the NBC guys talking about Dixon making it to the end when he stopped ten laps earlier than most others?

I believe Dixon is still on a two stop strategy with fuel stretching, it's just effectively an undercut. If they get a full course caution at the right time within the window, they win big. Otherwise he'll be holding on at the end.

Like clockwork, Andretti fall apart when it matters most. Two big mistakes in a matter of seconds.

It's a shame that Herta is so error prone.

Palou was really keeping the pressure on Newgarden there, maybe it isn't over. The caution probably helps Newgarden settle in a lot though.

Back
Top Bottom