2022 Grand Prix of Long Beach

Grosjean, Rahal, McLaughlin only guys on the lead lap with new reds on. Maybe they can make some passes with the field packed up.

Seems like both Palou and Grosjean have better pace than Newgarden, it's just a question of whether it's enough to make a pass at a place like this.

Most of the races I've watched this weekend have been underwhelming. This is the pleasant surprise exceeding expectations. Good scrappy stuff!

I know JJ cannot wait to leave Long Beach.

Rough weekend for him, I just hope he prepares himself for Barber and is ready for May.

Weird, looked like Malukas was headed for the wall anyways.

I kinda feel like Bourdais should’ve been in the car for the weekend, this kind of track with an injured hand/wrist is no good. Save it for May.

Weird, looked like Malukas was headed for the wall anyways.

I kinda feel like Bourdais should’ve been in the car for the weekend, this kind of track with an injured hand/wrist is no good. Save it for May.
Might not have been a bad idea to sit back and watch how Seabass operates.

Not quite the ending hoped for, but a very good tense final third of the race overall. They have to throw the caution there, and I don't want any gimmickry to change that.

Glad you guys are on top of it. My DVR shut off on the start of the last lap so i had to come here to see who won.

This wasn't the usual LB crashfest, but they wrecked enough cars.

All the races that I watched this weekend, Indycar was the best as usual.
Kind of unusual we had great races in Indycar, F1 and IMSA all on the same weekend. You'de figure they all couldn't be good and at least one would be a stinker, but instead we had a hell of a weekend and nascar is still going on too.

Back
Top Bottom