2022 Hungarian Grand Prix

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
I’m not sure why this track of all places has a massive contract into the 2030’s. Never appealed much to me. Sure can see the effects of being hot and dry this year too.

I’m not sure why this track of all places has a massive contract into the 2030’s. Never appealed much to me. Sure can see the effects of being hot and dry this year too.

It sure has been unusually hot and dry here this summer but this kind of weather is not too uncommon in Hungary. Speedweek.com mentioned a possibility of rain this weekend.

I think the Hungaroring isn't very well suited for 21st century race cars. It does hold some historic value as it was F1's first race in the east.

Nothing like a little rain to turn everything upside down.

This was the very first time I've heard some actual excitement in a Mercedes engineer's voice.
That’s a shocker for sure. Nice to see Russell get his first pole. Tomorrow could be pretty interesting if Mercedes can keep it up over long runs and with Max and Perez starting P10/P11.

Big opportunity for Ferrari here if they can keep it together. Max advancing pretty quickly. Will be interesting to see how long Russell can hold the lead.

Crofty wishing the English WNT well in the World Cup final…it’s the Euro final, “mate”.

Leclerc must have put down some really strong laps, because the overcut worked there.

Will be interesting to see what Mercedes do for Russell’s final stop knowing both Ferraris have to switch to softs.

Verstappen was solid in traffic early on. Only a few seconds behind Sainz.

Alpine trying to one-stop Alonso with hards??

Man, if Alpine and Haas are any indication this could be tough sledding for Leclerc. Surprised they didn’t just run him longer and take softs.

Perhaps they have been saved by the rain situation. Crazy race, can't take my eyes off it.

Back
Top Bottom