2022 Monster Energy Supercross

Wait , what ? Kurt Busch in the booth? Not bad, holding his own.

Became a Mcadoo/250 fan after the beating he took in Atlanta last year.
Cmon Tomac!

Yeah, Kurt Busch is a strong presence in the booth, and clearly enjoys this type of racing.

It was good to see McAdoo be able to take the fight to Lawrence and pass him, even if he gave the lead back up. Good duel between those guys.

Tomac has been the rider this season that it felt like he should have been in any many years past. Far and away the best at this point.

Would have been an even better race if Bam Bam hadn't taken out Anderson. Can't feel too bad for Anderson given some of his rough passes this year.

Good ride for Musquin. Gutty performance by a clearly injured Webb.

Rather ho hum 450 main event tonight in Seattle, as nobody has anything for Tomac, and the field has been thinned out due to all of the injuries.

Nice ride for Hunter Lawrence in the 250s. Another nice recovery for Christian Craig, who is definitely the class of the field, and should probably be on a 450 still.

Think Mookie must have had a moment in his heat race. Maybe a little banged up from last week and kinda phoned the main in. Was hoping he'd get 3rd. Track was pretty gnarly.

I'd say that track tonight in St. Louis was the worst of the year. Not racey at all and very hard to pass. Bummer it turned out that way for a Triple Crown event. Feels like a lot of the wind is out of the sails on the season with the 450 championship de facto over and so many riders out with injuries. Still nice to see Musquin get another win. His excitement was obvious, and he's worked hard to get back to the front.

Have to give Cooper Webb credit for coming back after injury with the title out of reach. A lot of riders at his level would have sat out for the rest of SX.

One of my favorite motorsports scenarios :

Rider goes down hard in practice or a quali
and comes back to win the main.

Way go Hunter Lawrence! Winner of the Atlanta 250's!

That right there! Thats what I am talking about ! Great start Tomac.
Shake off that stall and hunt them down!

I get the feeling that Roczen will retire at years end and that Jett will replace him on the 450's for 2023
Just a feeling
any inputs

i hope he will be back for the outdoor,but i really dont know

While on vacation this past week, I watched the Denver round on the laptock /Peacock.
Good for Tomac! But what I really liked was how on the last lap he let off the gas a bit
and let some buds go by since he only needed a 14th to clinch. What a Champion.

While on vacation this past week, I watched the Denver round on the laptock /Peacock.
Good for Tomac! But what I really liked was how on the last lap he let off the gas a bit
and let some buds go by since he only needed a 14th to clinch. What a Champion.
NO! You prove your manhood by being ruthless and stepping on everyone's throat. NEVER do anything that benefits others. Just seems to LIBRUAL & soft. Like Reddick.

<sarcasm>

Great crowd in SLC. Need more of that energy.

Excellent poise from Malcolm, I'm glad he earned the third spot in the points.

Very strong finish to the season for Anderson. Hopefully he can compete for another title going forward.

Back
Top Bottom