2022 Saudi Fireworks GP

I'm not sure, think it needs more time and tracks to evaluate. They aren't yo-yoing back and forth endlessly. As Max said, passes just need to be more planned now.

I can understand that. I'm hoping that with the cars following so much better this year, we can reduce/eliminate the strength at some point. That's just my very minor critique on an otherwise very promising start for this car.

I'm not sure, think it needs more time and tracks to evaluate. They aren't yo-yoing back and forth endlessly. As Max said, passes just need to be more planned now.
Might want to think about moving where the detection point is at some places, like after corner exit than before entry. The gamesmanship like slamming the brakes sooner than they normally would can be silly/dangerous I think.

About the Saudi race:

Well, it wasn't the utter disaster it could have been, which is a victory in itself. Now, let's hope everyone can get the hell out of there and on to the next race safely.

It was a great race, well won by Verstappen. He and LeClerc had a very fair battle. Lots of other good battles up and down the field too. This is a lot more like it and will get even better once Merc gets their car figured out.

I know some people don't like the track, but we've had two great races there and none of the predicted carnage. The biggest accident of the weekend was Schumacher, who said he wasn't even sore from it. Sadly it doesn't much matter because it's in a very dangerous part of the world and we should probably not go back for that reason alone.

I like these new cars, but they have to get the porposing figured out before it causes a nasty accident.

So I'm actually sitting down and watching the race today...trying for the life of me to see what you all love about this. Other yhen the Alonso vs Ocon battle I just don't get it...
I used to sit and watch F1 races with my eyes glazed over and asking myself the same question. I think the past 2-3 years have started to show some promise for the series however, especially with teams and drivers other than Mercedes and Hamilton showing some signs of life now and races being added in the US.

I also think the new rules on following and overtaking are making the racing better this year. Adding races in the US and the "Drive To Survive" series on Netflix are both good for the series in my opinion as well.

So I'm actually sitting down and watching the race today...trying for the life of me to see what you all love about this. Other yhen the Alonso vs Ocon battle I just don't get it...

It’s easy. The soap opera of it all on Netflix (reality tv for men) and the timeframe. I’ve said it before, NASCAR and MLB are getting absolutely killed by these 3:30-4 races/games. Hell even CFB is taking a hit or two

It’s easy. The soap opera of it all on Netflix (reality tv for men) and the timeframe. I’ve said it before, NASCAR and MLB are getting absolutely killed by these 3:30-4 races/games. Hell even CFB is taking a hit or two
I watch racing for racing not a soap opera

Back
Top Bottom