2022 Singapore Grand Prix

That quali was fun. I was pulling for LewHam. Thought he could do it.

Whew,Maxs panties in a wad about something.

So Red Bull didn’t fuel Max enough for him to finish his run and have a fuel sample left over, P8 on what should’ve been a front row run. Great inters-to-slicks qualifying. Can tomorrow be wet again too?

So Red Bull didn’t fuel Max enough for him to finish his run and have a fuel sample left over, P8 on what should’ve been a front row run. Great inters-to-slicks qualifying. Can tomorrow be wet again too?
Quite crazy after running all of those laps.

I'll tell you what, Ferrari has put together a pretty dang good weekend. I hope they are able to cap this off the right way.

Should be pretty interesting as it’ll be tougher to pass on a tight street course. Not at all like Monza or Spa.
I suspect positions 7-2 will go easy on Max and not put up too much of a fight as they will be safeguarding their point status, hopefully Leclerc will get racy as in the past.

Ferrari will do something stupid again like put Carlos' tires on the car or even wets on a dry track. They have everything they need to win races except a good strategy guy.

You do you guys make of this budget cap row we're having now? They are talking about stripping Max's championship.

Per rules, there are minor overruns and there are major ones that could include exclusion. I don't know where the dividing line is, but the price cap doesn't seem like it is working.

Per rules, there are minor overruns and there are major ones that could include exclusion. I don't know where the dividing line is, but the price cap doesn't seem like it is working.
If anything, I can see a fine, probably a large one if the other teams get to split it.

It would leave a bad taste if they pulled Max's championship nearly a year later, but a cheating scandal leaves a bad taste too.

I DVR Formula 1 races because of the start times. 5am Pacific today.

For some reason I snapped awake at 5:15 this morning. Wide awake. Got up, made coffee and turned the rig on.
Started watching the coverage and quickly figured out that if I was still sleeping, my recording would have ended well before the race did.

Salvaged my Sunday. Love wet races.

IMG_20221002_152602.jpg

Back
Top Bottom