2022 World of Outlaws

Williams Grove was looking racier than usual tonight, and now a big wild card has been thrown in, as a brief rain shower fell during the B-Main. Now under rain delay, but it seems like they'll be able to resume. How it changes the track might be interesting.

Jacob Allen nearly won his second straight race in PA, leading the entire distance until a late caution set up a GWC finish. Something either broke or he ran out of gas, and Brent Marks took advantage to take the win. Heartbreak for Allen returns after his recent hot streak.

Carson Macedo crossed the line in second and would have taken the points lead from Sweet, but was light at the scales. Lots of chaos at the end of this one.

1. Brent Marks
2. Sheldon Haudenschild
3. Rico Abreu

Christopher Bell, Alex Bowman, and some late model driver named Kyle Larson in the field with the Outlaws and a few Posse and ASCoC drivers at Bridgeport. Track was racey but dry for the heats, not sure how much they will rework for the feature.

Well, from the stands and what little I know about racing, I don't understand the issue with Bridgeport tonight. Seen decent racing so far.

Well, from the stands and what little I know about racing, I don't understand the issue with Bridgeport tonight. Seen decent racing so far.

The racing in the heats was better than usual, but with it already taking rubber and eating tires in 8 laps, the feature would not have been good. Now they're doing some kind of heavy watering, but I'm not sure whether that works with the worn surface they have. We'll see, should be interesting.

According to my friend who is on the ambulance crew it's not Posse guys complaing about the track.

Sheldon!

Fantastic main event. Larson and Haudenschild go back and forth for the lead several times. Larson had the point after a caution with 4 to go, but Haudenschild took it back. Lots of movers throughout the field.

1. Sheldon Haudenschild
2. Kyle Larson
3. Donny Schatz
4. Logan Schuchart
5. Anthony Macri

Larson dominates to win at Attica over Carson Macedo. A lot of passing through the field. Jacob Allen made a fantastic 19th-6th run.

1. Kyle Larson
2. Carson Macedo
3. James McFadden
4. Sheldon Haudenschild
5. Brad Sweet

A phenomenal three way battle at the Outlaws' awaited return to Atomic Speedway. Sheldon wins another. After being passed by Jacob Allen, he regained momentum on the cushion and took the lead back. Logan Schuchart nipped his Shark teammate for second in the final corner.

Haudenschild and Allen have made big steps forward this year.

1. Sheldon Haudenschild
2. Logan Schuchart
3. Jacob Allen
4. Brad Sweet
5. Cole Duncan

Another absolute thriller. Sprint cars are king. Holy crap some of those sliders between Haudenschild, Schuchart, and Gravel. Larson may have taken the win prior to the caution and GWC. Suddenly Sheldon is second in points and looking like a true title contender.

Kyle Larson continues to amaze me. Shoulda won the 600 if not for NASCAR and their GWC. I'll bet he really enjoys racing World of Outlaws with its no nonsense races.

...Outlaws have the equivalent of GWC all the time...what is with the horrible takes from Larson fans today good god

Storm damage won't stop the Outlaws at Huset's
Screenshot_20220531-142838_Facebook.jpg

Macedo rebounds from recent struggles and wins at the bull ring at River Cities, ND, after passing Schuchart for the lead. Schuchart then flipped after getting out of shape on a restart, but was able to repair and make it back to a sixth place finish. Kasey Kahne had his best run of the year, hanging in the top five for most of the race, before fading to 8th.

1. Carson Macedo
2. Brad Sweet
3. Donny Schatz
4. James McFadden
5. David Gravel

Kyle Larson continues to amaze me. Shoulda won the 600 if not for NASCAR and their GWC. I'll bet he really enjoys racing World of Outlaws with its no nonsense races.

Lol same thing would’ve happened in WoO

Just surprised Donny Schatz is 6th in points.

Brent Marks was fastest in qualifying in Knoxville.

Brent Marks, Brian Brown, Logan Schuhart having a real nice battle for the win here for the Big Guns Bash at Knoxville. Austin McCarl flipped over with 3 to go, is OK

A128C5A7-E692-41EC-B3A7-C158C59C150D.jpeg

Marks holds on for the win. Schuchart and Brown were right there. Track was on the narrow side, if it widens out more tomorrow will be even better.

Posse drivers swept the night in ASCoC and WoO. This is Marks' third WoO win of the year in only 10 starts.

Back
Top Bottom