2022 Xfinity Series News

What's JRM if not a Hendrick / Chevy dev program?
Could be I suppose, they haven't moved anybody up from JRM in years, kinda hard to say if they have one or not. JRM looks like a full time Xfinity organization to me. Nobody in and out, pretty stable. I think Gragson is getting happy feet, maybe the new kid Sam Mayer. But I don't think anybody is manipulating where they go would be my reasoning for JRM not having a development program.

19DB09C2-2A5C-4AE9-BFC4-2AF7AB554A78.png

Your link is dead.

You might consider editing the title.

This should be the race of the weekend. Tons of road course wringers in the field and some of the regulars are just as salty

There are 41 cars on the entry list for the Henry 180 at Road America, meaning three drivers will fail to qualify.
Notables: #5-Joe Graf Jr., #6-Ty Dillon, #07-Cole Custer, #08-Andy Lally #13-Will Rodgers, #17-Kyle Larson, #18-Sammy Smith, #26-John Hunter Nemechek, #44-Josh Bilicki, #45-Sage Karam, #47-Ryan Vargas, #48-Tyler Reddick, #88-Miguel Paludo, #91-Preston Pardus, #92-Dexter Bean

1656434103726.png

In practice Gragson backs it into the wall very little damage. Custer fastest in practice, qualifying next

Back
Top Bottom