2023 Acura Grand Prix of Long Beach

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
64516C36-147C-4E1C-8479-1E4B50622A2A.jpeg

Shame they’re both running at the same time. Will need to go side by side to watch both races. Pato has been so dominant and just bitten by bad luck in closing laps both times

Shame they’re both running at the same time. Will need to go side by side to watch both races. Pato has been so dominant and just bitten by bad luck in closing laps both times
It’s unfortunate there are as many conflicts as there are really. A rain-delayed start at Martinsville would be nice.

Great to see Kyle Kirkwood get his first career pole but he needs to start bringing the car home in one piece. Hopefully that starts today.

I'll record NASCAR and watch Indycar live. Afterwards I'll start watching my recording and I'll bet I will catch up to the live race after speeding thru all the commercials and yellow flag laps and stage yellow laps.

Waiting for the race and watching the USFL game. First weekend of their season and the stadium is empty. They need to merge with the XFL if either league has any chance of survival.

He was a great pickup for MSR for the 500 and part-time IMSA but full-time IndyCar passed him by a while ago.

I wonder how likely it is MSR have two new drivers next season.
He got shoved through that turn. That wasn't his fault.

Kirkwood just has to keep hounding Josef and hope the alternates fall off sooner than later.

My hope is it’ll be better next season when the P2P is more substantial and comes from the hybrid system, and drivers won’t have to worry about burning more fuel. I think it’s a bit unfortunate when people pit at the beginning of the last pit window and can’t use up their stuff.

My hope is it’ll be better next season when the P2P is more substantial and comes from the hybrid system, and drivers won’t have to worry about burning more fuel. I think it’s a bit unfortunate when people pit at the beginning of the last pit window and can’t use up their stuff.
I think Andretti would have a heart attack if Grosjean made a run for it with 2 laps to go.

Finishing up watching todays race on the DVR…what a banger. Good to see Kirkwood arrive. Ericsson might be CGR’s best shot at the championship this year, he’s run well this year and stealthy too

Great win for Kirkwood. He had a terrible rookie season and didn't get off to a very good start with Andretti either. Hopefully he can follow up on this one.
Grosjean is gonna get that first win soon, he's been in contention every race this season.
Passing is obviously difficult at Long Beach but it isn't impossible like in Monaco.

Back
Top Bottom