2023 Acura Grand Prix of Long Beach

Juncos Hollinger might have botched their season with that decision to send out Ilott in front of Canapino. Created tension with the drivers and got the Canapino fans absolutely hot.

Race was alright. Mostly interesting from the perspective of "How will Andretti F' this up?" They didn't. Instead, they looked really, really strong.

Just watched it. Historically I haven't liked this circuit, including when I watched this year's IMSA race live. I don't know what made this particular race different for me but it just clicked. I actually enjoyed it.

Helio clearly lost it on his own. I don't know what was up with the #2's strategy but it clearly didn't work. Andretti cars clearly outfoxed them. It must have gnawed at Romain to have all the P2P time and not enough fuel to do anything with it.

Just watched it. Historically I haven't liked this circuit, including when I watched this year's IMSA race live. I don't know what made this particular race different for me but it just clicked. I actually enjoyed it.

Helio clearly lost it on his own. I don't know what was up with the #2's strategy but it clearly didn't work. Andretti cars clearly outfoxed them. It must have gnawed at Romain to have all the P2P time and not enough fuel to do anything with it.
If Grosjean DID have enough fuel, Marcus Ericsson would have won that race, after Romain puts himself and Kyle into the tires.

Back
Top Bottom