2023 IndyCar News / Misc.

At this point, Grosjean just needs a graceful way out. His whole career has been like this. When he was good, he was spectacular, but far more often he was wrecking someone else's race, causing a big pile up, or just crashing under yellow. This is a real Jeckyl/Hide situation here.

Hopefully the WEC will make a nice home for Grosjean. It's only seven or eight races, so gets to race and still have plenty of time with the family.
They relocated to the States so he’s supposed to be a part of the IMSA program. It’s only four races so he’s got the ability to stay in IndyCar as well. I wouldn’t mind seeing him reunite with Coyne, supposedly there’s some mutual interest there again.

Missed this earlier in the week, Juncos and McLaren have entered into a partnership initially centering on a commercial relationship and “strategic alliance”. At least one of the JHR cars will be dressed up in McLaren colors and sponsors (of which there’s an over abundance).

Lundqvist, Armstrong, and Blomqvist all passed Indy 500 ROP today. Hybrid testing tomorrow and Friday with Larson ROP also sandwiched in between tomorrow.

I was hoping for like, $500 or something. That would have been outrageous but still cheaper than where I'm at now in Austin. I wish 'em well on the 2K tickets.

Thermal is intended to be run in front of billionaires. These could be potential sponsors and maybe even owners. I think it's worth a try.

Thermal is an excellent concept for a few reasons - some already mentioned here. I really have no idea why so many fans - who likely rarely go to IC races are complaining. It's on TV. You have your own booze, kitchen and bathroom right there and can pause the action anytime you need a break.

Thermal is an excellent concept for a few reasons - some already mentioned here. I really have no idea why so many fans - who likely rarely go to IC races are complaining. It's on TV. You have your own booze, kitchen and bathroom right there and can pause the action anytime you need a break.
What's thermal?

Back
Top Bottom