2023 PPG 375 at Texas

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
Pretty optimistic for this one after the second half of last year’s race and some more downforce options.

AC6342E3-BD3A-4F88-A223-F65DE901176D.jpeg

Do they have the halfway rule as well? They get halfway and it's official if they can't restart?
Correct. Though since it's at TMS, that possibility exists all the time for a restart thanks to the lights.

Not a great forecast for tomorrow and definitely a bit concerning. I know the race will get in (seems like the storm should be done by 3/4 PM), just a question of if we make it to Arlington or not too.

Enhanced chance of severe storms came out of nowhere. Supposed to start around 2:15, so hopefully the race finishes with enough time for people to at least get back to their cars

Enhanced chance of severe storms came out of nowhere. Supposed to start around 2:15, so hopefully the race finishes with enough time for people to at least get back to their cars
With the race starting at 12:10 it seems like there's a good chance to get to the full distance if this race isn't a complete mess with several red flags.

28 cars ! Hoping for a close finish and more so a safe race.

People that say you can't detect a speed difference with the nekkid eye should watch one of these cars run a lap at Dallas Motor Speedway.

Gotta suck having to try and go 200mph with one of
the fronts misaligned by contact.

Total nonsense penalty. You can’t turn down from the far lane in the pits like that. Didn’t even seem like Kirkwood was going to make his box.

Two cars on the lead lap, brutal
This is like the old days with cars laps and laps down. Maybe as the stops and yellows play we'll get some more cars back on the lead lap. There's still a long way to go.

I guess we didn't need to worry this was going to be a pack race. A lot of my interest waned when Sato crashed out. At least the action has been spectacular.

What is the wave around rule? It is different from NASCAR and it looks like a penalty for the leaders.

Back
Top Bottom