2023 Sonsio Grand Prix at Road America

The #26 blew the race from the pits and outsmarted themselves. I mean, it could have somehow worked out in their favor if they got a caution immediately after pitting, but there is no reason to try to undercut the field from the lead.

The #26 blew the race from the pits and outsmarted themselves. I mean, it could have somehow worked out in their favor if they got a caution immediately after pitting, but there is no reason to try to undercut the field from the lead.
I mean, honestly, I _am_ kinda shocked we didn't get our customary Rick Ware Racing Caution from Sting Ray Robb.

Delayed watching on DVR after the F1 race and just getting to when they showed the Power/Dixon Saturday crash.

The thing that impressed me most was the little portable or mobile Emojis that Will Powet apparently keeps handy to use when needed.

I thought he was going to flip a bird with each hand at Scott Dixon, but then like a magician he flipped the two Emojis instead.

The Indy race was better than the F1 race. I watched the Indy race and checked the F1 race for the start and a couple times during Indy commercials (the F1 presentation was weird, the race in a window with some guys in smaller windows shooting the breeze). There was a lot going on in the Indy race but I thought running cars off the track seems to be more prominent larely.

I watched the Indy race and checked the F1 race for the start and a couple times during Indy commercials (the F1 presentation was weird, the race in a window with some guys in smaller windows shooting the breeze).
That sounds like the alternate presentation with Ricciardo and Will Arnett. The main broadcast was on ABC. It didn’t sound like the simulcast did too hot, it supposedly fell well short of the Monday Night Football Manningcasts.

That sounds like the alternate presentation with Ricciardo and Will Arnett. The main broadcast was on ABC. It didn’t sound like the simulcast did too hot, it supposedly fell well short of the Monday Night Football Manningcasts.
I recorded this and started to watch it Sunday night. Boring. I'll watch some more but won't waste my time if it doesn't get better.

Just watched it and yeah, that was sloppy.

Mr. Grosjean may be well served by considering other forms of racing.
I still believed in the guy at the start of the season and still want to because he’s still very quick, but at age 37 is making the same poor mistakes. I’d even say he’s regressed as far as being error-prone this year. I’m also really skeptical about Lamborghini signing he and Kvyat as factory drivers for next year’s LMDh program…that’s a good way to tear up both of your cars.

That's the dumbest thing I've read about racing since NASCAR introduced stage breaks. Too many passes?
I could get it if he had watched an old Texas pack race or slingshot Indy 500 or something, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone say any road course race in any series anywhere had too much passing before.

Back
Top Bottom