2023 World of Outlaws

kkfan91

Everyones an outlaw til its time to do outlaw s%&#
No schedule yet but it will be along soon. Safety update all cars will require a fire safety system. Good call too many sprint car fires lately.

FB_IMG_1668463239021.jpg

Schedule is here. 87 dates, couple additions, new March PA swing.

Looks like I'll be catching a double show at Skagit & Gray's Harbor.

Gonna try to go to that Wilmot race on July 8th, it’s under 2 hours from my house. I’ve always wanted to go to an Outlaws race

No schedule yet but it will be along soon. Safety update all cars will require a fire safety system. Good call too many sprint car fires lately.

View attachment 66282
If the seat works that they have been working on, that needs to go in there also. Pickens was sitting in one in the midgets when he flipped and it looks like it worked pretty good. They pushed him back out there and he ran the rest of the race.

did anyone hear if the world of outlaw full timers will be allowed to run larsons high-limit mid week races?

Wonder what it is? Going to Highlimit?

FB_IMG_1674002745966.jpg

Multi year extension with NAPA and the video was full of outlaws logos so I'd say they aren't going anywhere.

Port Royal cancelled for this weekend

Sweet wins, his 80th career win. Apparently the 4th fastest to 80 wins in a career behind, Wolfgang, Swindell, and Kinser.

Big Cat parks it

That's a pretty decent fine overall. That should make the rest of them think twice I should think.

Missed this

Goes with my theory from last week when Kasey was at a second high limit show that I didn't know how dedicated he would be to the full Outlaw year.

Back
Top Bottom