I hope they ask Andy J's spotter TJ Majors his thoughts on DBC this week

They need to tear the banking down at this place.
I've been saying that for over a decade. Talladega too. Waltrip tried to excuse the Truckers by saying, "It's impossible to race like this without wrecking." Then maybe change things so they're not forced to race like this.

As a tuff truck driver with 4 starts I think I'm at least qualified to wreck an ARCA car...I should fund raise that.

As someone who's watched Jankowiak race a ton in the northeast, I'd say your sarcastic comment is closer to reality than anyone may want to believe!! Glad he's finding a home in ARCA part-time. In modfieds he's typically a non factor with a few surprise wins in various series.

As someone who's watched Jankowiak race a ton in the northeast, I'd say your sarcastic comment is closer to reality than anyone may want to believe!! Glad he's finding a home in ARCA part-time. In modfieds he's typically a non factor with a few surprise wins in various series.
Oh I wasn't for once being sarcastic I think if I could get enough money together someone would take it. Andy J does pretty well with the Indoor TQ midgets which is basically bumper cars on a hockey rink.

Oh I wasn't for once being sarcastic I think if I could get enough money together someone would take it. Andy J does pretty well with the Indoor TQ midgets which is basically bumper cars on a hockey rink.
I saw he won the indoor race this winter... good on him

I thought so too. Cindric cracked me up a couple of times. The booth were all good for a very looong race.

ZomboDroid_17022024114324.jpg

I’ve found the application for an ARCA driver’s license online before. It doesn’t spell out the specific requirements but it looks like if you pay the fee and can provide proof you’ve raced something before you’re set.

Karting seems more competitive.
If you want to run against 6 people tops while everything is broken into 24 different indistinguishable classes and takes 14 hours to run.

Amber Freakin" Balcaen!!!!!
Never gave up!
Brought a destroyed car back from a lap down. Missed everyone else's garbage for the rest of the night. Finished 9th.
That's how you race for a championship!
LET'S GOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Amber Freakin" Balcaen!!!!!
Never gave up!
Brought a destroyed car back from a lap down. Missed everyone else's garbage for the rest of the night. Finished 9th.
That's how you race for a championship!
LET'S GOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Should be an interesting battle, Balcaen vs. Breidinger.

IMG_2947.jpeg

(Damn they need a few more Van Alst’s, etc in ARCA)

Same guy actually won a race driving for them last year.

That's hilarious. For a few years they would have up to 3 of the rent-a-street-stocks on any given night and the things you would see were always incredible. Many WTF moments and crashes.

Back
Top Bottom