IMG_2811.jpeg
IMG_2812.jpeg

Reactions: sdj
I went last year to the Wild Wesf Shootout. Really nice track and good event, just not sure if it’s worth going if Jonathan Davenport, Ricky Thornton Jr., Hudson O’Neal, Ryan Gustin, Devin Moran and a few other big names aren’t in attendance. Davenport was there last year.

Maybe if Bobby Pierce wins 3 in a row I’ll consider going Saturday and Sunday for the 4/5 bonus. Kaden Honeycutt is decent.

4 wins = $25,000 bonus
5 wins = $100,000 bonus
6 wins = N/A ($300,000 bonus)

I went last year to the Wild Wesf Shootout. Really nice track and good event, just not sure if it’s worth going if Jonathan Davenport, Ricky Thornton Jr., Hudson O’Neal, Ryan Gustin, Devin Moran and a few other big names aren’t in attendance. Davenport was there last year.

Maybe if Bobby Pierce wins 3 in a row I’ll consider going Saturday and Sunday for the 4/5 bonus. Kaden Honeycutt is decent.

4 wins = $25,000 bonus
5 wins = $100,000 bonus
6 wins = N/A ($300,000 bonus)
I agree with this. I just got back from there late Sunday night. There doesn't seem to be the big names there this year as there has been in previous years. Between that and my guy completely selling out on the late model side of racing last year, I'm not sure that Vado will stay in my regular race rotation.

I agree with this. I just got back from there late Sunday night. There doesn't seem to be the big names there this year as there has been in previous years. Between that and my guy completely selling out on the late model side of racing last year, I'm not sure that Vado will stay in my regular race rotation.

I hope the race stays where it’s at and/or joins the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt points.

Night #2 (Sunday):

Bobby Pierce has been showing a lot of speed in dirt late models in 2023. Mike Marlar has his moments of being really fast lately. Just a shame we couldn’t see Pierce, Larson, Honeycutt race against Thornton Jr or Davenport or O’Neal or Madden or Moran. A decent field of drivers though.

Racing getting going from Vado on FloRacing. 25K bonus on the line for Bobby Pierce if he can win.

The Stormy Scott #2 is a brand new never run 2013 Chassis. Was built by fabricator that built the Team Zero cars. Updated RF suspension, fuel cell mounting, rear suspension parts, shocks. They will build some completely new chassis over next couple months.

Back
Top Bottom