500 Race thread.

I'd really like to see Austin dillon pull in a win. he's looked good all weekend and is running up twords the front

FOX makes more excuses for Kyle Busch than anyone. First, there was no contact, then it's "no definitive contact", then when Kyle says it's his fault he turned Kahne after Kenseth lifted.... um, are they going to keep saying there was no contact?

The sad part is, the drivers know it sucks too.. it wouldn't be so bad if there was a bottom lane but there is not so why risk losing the draft.

This race is really bad for the sport.

The sad part is, the drivers know it sucks too.. it wouldn't be so bad if there was a bottom lane but there is not so why risk losing the draft.

This race is really bad for the sport.
Why don't you just turn off your telly?

yawn.gif

And the bad thing is, with Danica winning the pole and what went on Yesterday, there are probably a ton of new viewers who have never watched a race before watching this boring train race. Probably losing a ton of potential new fans.

That tandem racing ain't looking so bad now, is it?:D

Yeah..at first I didn't like the "pick yer partner" tandem stuff...but after a couple they started to grow on me (Co-stanza)...Of the trhee types I can remember - two line drafting - tandem - and single file train...this is the worst.

Back
Top Bottom