500 RACE thread

Ok, I take it back.

That wasn't Jamie BTW. Jamie in the #40 today

It was Kurt

Jeff Gordon blamed the air, he must have stock in air. So biased.

I like Jeff as he actually seems excited and enjoys calling and being at the races sortof like Dale Jr on NBC. But the bias is real but I am not sure I would be any different after so many years with them and still having an ownership stake. I blame it more on Fox for hiring him with those conditions...

I like Jeff as he actually seems excited and enjoys calling and being at the races sortof like Dale Jr on NBC. But the bias is real but I am not sure I would be any different after so many years with them and still having an ownership stake. I blame it more on Fox for hiring him with those conditions...

Jeff Gordon has six wins at Daytona. I think he might have more insight as to what caused a wreck where there was no contact between the two cars that triggered it than racing-forums.com.

And as we all brilliantly predicted the bottom lane is prevailing today. Man we know our stuff. :)

Interesting they said JGR and Hendrick are somewhat working together

If Logano stays out of trouble he's going to be really tough to beat. Just needed to position himself a little better to make it to the front.

Awesome job by the 88 to use Logano to push him to a second place finish in the first stage.

This has been a good race so far. Glad these guys are actually racing today.

Back
Top Bottom