50th Snowball Derby

This race is usually underwhelming -- but I enjoyed that battle between Jeff Choquette, Kyle Busch and Bubba Pollard. Glad the race went green to the end too. That's an anomaly for short track racing.

Speed51 had a fine broadcast as well.

Samantha will be doing without makeup for the next few months :(
Oh lord help us. Gotta order a really dark pair of sunglasses or on second thought burning goggles would be better.

Oh lord help us. Gotta order a really dark pair of sunglasses or on second thought burning goggles would be better.

Its all them tires Kyle bought for the derby ............ 13 sets it was :( all bought with money from Sams piggy bank :(:(:(:(

^ Did you have a fine old time?

Sometimes I know the answer but ask the question anyway.

I mean, I'd be ashamed to be from Alabama right now if I were you, so I'll give you a pass.
pissed-off-baby-feature.jpg

Shame on you. I'm a Floridian through and through. :mad::mad::mad::p
lol I've never driven that far west, it's weird to me to think that my rare drive to Tallahassee is only about half of what it would take to get out there. I've driven to Atlanta in roughly equal or a little less time. I didn't even have to go too far west to go up to Birmingham. I can't wrap my head around it until I do it.

lol I've never driven that far west, it's weird to me to think that my rare drive to Tallahassee is only about half of what it would take to get out there. I've driven to Atlanta in roughly equal or a little less time. I didn't even have to go too far west to go up to Birmingham. I can't wrap my head around it until I do it.
We make the trek to Homestead almost every year. Try that out. We also go to Orlando, Tampa etc pretty regularly.

Back
Top Bottom