59th Rolex 24 at Daytona

Is the ferris wheel not lit up?

Speaking of.

Is it a law road course have to have a Ferris Wheel? Haha. Seems everyone has one. Is the Ferris wheel there when they aren’t doing the roval here? Same with Charlotte.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking of.

Is it a law road course have to have a Ferris Wheel? Haha. Seems everyone has one. Is the Ferris wheel there when they aren’t doing the roval here? Same with Charlotte.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No it is not

Watch out Jim! Another with a plethora of dealerships

Attachments

• box-battery-15.jpg
    box-battery-15.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 103
They made me check my batteries to be sure they aren't touching. :laugh:

Looks like my first stint watching is over once they go to Trackpass. I’m not paying for that

I bought a Honda Racing napsack and I could not get into the UNOH. Lady said, "I know you purchased that bag here, but I cannot let you into the UNOH."

I have to head out of the track temporarily to take this bag to my room, to say I'm upset is an understatement.
She obviously did not know you were Kiante of Racing Forum !

But seriously, I read the restrictions this morning at the speedway website and it looked rough.
With a late start, that would have been plenty of time to enjoy the garage and grid walk. But not this year.
You guys are still lucky to be there and we are envious!

She obviously did not know you were Kiante of Racing Forum !

But seriously, I read the restrictions this morning at the speedway website and it looked rough.
With a late start, that would have been plenty of time to enjoy the garage and grid walk. But not this year.
You guys are still lucky to be there and we are envious!
It's all good, she's doing what she's supposed to do.

No hard feelings towards her or anyone else, we all could have easily been at home watching this and not watching this in person. Its a blessing for everyone here to witness this event.

This night racing is awesome, a tad bit chilly, but awesome.

I watched the first 30 minutes on NBC and caught the next 3 hours on NBCSN Mobile. Missed the next 2 hours, just tuned back in.

The action this early is wild.

No idea what happened to Pipo in the 31 but they were just in a good battle with the 5 and 55 trying to get to the 10 to unlap themselves and suddenly they're about 4 seconds back of both of them

No idea what happened to Pipo in the 31 but they were just in a good battle with the 5 and 55 trying to get to the 10 to unlap themselves and suddenly they're about 4 seconds back of both of them
Probably lost the handle a bit when the sun went down.

Hope nobody got seriously hurt when the chain broke on the rollback. That looked COMPLETELY sketchy to start with

Back
Top Bottom