59th Rolex 24 at Daytona

There are so many good story lines to win in DPi but I am
gonna go out on a limb and pull for the 55 Mazda even though
there is still a chance it could catch fire. (no jinx)
it's a small field but it's chock full of drama. The CX-5 out in the driveway agrees with you, but I'd like to see Wayne get another one. I'd hoped the Shank Acura would do better but I think they're doing well just finishing their first DPi in ... how many years?

If you'd told me two years ago GTLM was going away, I'd have been really upset. Now? If the 'Vettes are going to stink up the rest of the season, I won't miss the class very much.

Seems like Cadillac lost whatever they had the hotter it got and the more the sun came out. Today’s the hottest I can remember it at the track the past two weekends.

I’d really love to see Mazda finally get this one.

Koboyashi and Van Der Zande are doing 1:34s.

They really were sandbagging putting in their personal bests near the end.

Koboyashi and Van Der Zande are doing 1:34s.

They really were sandbagging putting in their personal bests near the end.
I wonder if the #3 Corvette has been lollygagging behind the #4 most of the race. The last two stints, it's been able to get past with little apparent effort.

New TV rule - no split screen coverage of the same stop on the same car. The coverage on the #48 stop just now was nauseating.

EDIT - #10 stop was left-sides only.

62 Ferrari leading GTLM with 21 minutes to go, that would be something.

That WTR Acura is so much faster exiting the turns and getting into the NASCAR sections. Van is going to need to pass him in the technical sections to distance Alb before they get back to the NASCAR turns.
Yeah, every time they get back on the oval, Alb checks out a little further.

Back
Top Bottom