600 RACE thread --- Charlotte

Dude needs no snickers when he wins. Lol

You notice when the broadcast was showing as much racing for position as possible, that it was a very fun race to watch?

Now weve done nothing but watch Kyle Busch pull away for 20 laps and it really makes the race seem 5x as boring as it is.

The big issue is what the broadcast shows vs what is actually happening.

That’s why in person is 100x better

I turn on the race to watch the same old same old. Boring NASCAR. There was nothing exciting about this. Someone fix this sport, for good.

Had a swell time today watching today’s races chatting with some of you since 8am. Lawn work awaits tomorrow, good night all. Sad though one of my favorite Sunday’s of the year is over. Daytona 500 Sunday, Wrestlemania Sunday, Masters Sunday, Memorial Day Weekend Sunday, And Southern 500 Sunday are some of my favorite days of the year.

Really hate to see Kyle Busch earn the title of "first driver to win at every track." :( Makes me sick.

If Kentucky hadn't been added to the schedule a few years ago, Jeff Gordon would have that title.

Jeff Gordon has won at every single Cup track except Kentucky.
Inb4 Jeff signs up to race at Kentucky every season in a JGR Toyota from now on.

Really hate to see Kyle Busch earn the title of "first driver to win at every track." :( Makes me sick.

If Kentucky hadn't been added to the schedule a few years ago, Jeff Gordon would have that title.

Jeff Gordon has won at every single Cup track except Kentucky.

I mean, it's a nice accomplishment and Kyle Busch is a great driver. But it's not like the 'title' has any official meaning. Not like say being declared season champion after missing a third of the season.

Sorry.

I turn on the race to watch the same old same old. Boring NASCAR. There was nothing exciting about this. Someone fix this sport, for good.

don't worry the new package will fix this boring crap on these mile and half tracks and we get to see some good racing like we saw last week in the allstarrace.

I mean, it's a nice accomplishment and Kyle Busch is a great driver. But it's not like the 'title' has any official meaning. Not like say being declared season champion after missing a third of the season.

Sorry.

It is an astersk at best as Nascar put in a special rule to avoid a lawsuit

It's too early to say that. The playoffs are a complete crapshoot.

Either driver could be eliminated with just one bad finish in the 9 races before the finale.

true but as many races they done won they pretty much locks for homestead and I don't think either one is done winning yet and will win more just to add to their points going into the chase.

I had peeps over and just had a chance to watch the race. Absolutely awesome.
My driver has won at every track on the schedule.

Wow...awesome job Busch and 18 team. Class of their own tonight.

Imagine the racing if the 18 and 4 were not in the field?

Back
Top Bottom