600 RACE thread --- Charlotte

I'd say it's a joke that Kyle was allowed to compete for that championship, but at least he was able to show us how much of a joke this championship format is.
My remark had to do with the ridiculous assertion that NASCAR “made a special rule to avoid a lawsuit”.

Complete and utter nonsense. Whether or not Mr. Busch is a worthy champion is a matter of opinion.

Kyle freaking dominated. They were mixing it up behind him though. Pretty cool Kyle's the first to win on every track. Now he's got to win this roval race. Championship is going to be a battle between him and the 4.

I remember when Charlotte was Jimmie’s house.
Kyle has led more laps at Charlotte than anyone currently in a car. Pretty cool that he finally got the win.

Im just going to keep my MOUTH CLOSED GOODNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
7669A431-FDEB-4CC1-BFD1-393C4CCAE5BD.jpeg

4 had something for him I think if he didn’t have the tire problems but nonetheless congrats to the 18 fans. Coke 600 is special to win. Nice race

I have to say looking through all the paint schemes run last night, Jimmie’s was better than his normal Lowe’s scheme, wish they’d switch to that. It was good to see Blue on a Lowe’s scheme again

OK...here is the skinny. Kenseth was not brought back to win a race or two. He was brought back to figure out what Roush needs to be better.

Did the complete race analysis on every lap time run by each car. At certain points of the race, Kenseth was as fast as anyone (appears to be at the mid point of a run). Reran the race on the DVR. Each restart, Kenseth would drop to the back within a lap or two of the restart as if getting out of the way. Not once during the race did he pass Stenhouse...and at one point of the race Kenseth was running .3 seconds faster, caught Stenhouse and then slowed behind him.

The point I am making...is Kenseth just there to do experiment and evaluations?

OK...here is the skinny. Kenseth was not brought back to win a race or two. He was brought back to figure out what Roush needs to be better.

Did the complete race analysis on every lap time run by each car. At certain points of the race, Kenseth was as fast as anyone (appears to be at the mid point of a run). Reran the race on the DVR. Each restart, Kenseth would drop to the back within a lap or two of the restart as if getting out of the way. Not once during the race did he pass Stenhouse...and at one point of the race Kenseth was running .3 seconds faster, caught Stenhouse and then slowed behind him.

Good point, because he certainly isn't running for the season championship.

Yea, I hear the aero push is bad on this new package and you really can't pass. :) Just messing with you, interesting analysis.

Another notable for tonight, Harvick scored his first last place finish in his NASCAR career across all 3 series.

Most impressive last place finish ever.
:eek:

In his most dominant season ever? Whaaaat???

Insanity.

Back
Top Bottom