All-Star Pre- Race Thread

These driver intros used to be cool, like a WWE guy coming out or a football team running out of the tunnel before a game. Now with the band and the singer on the stage it's just like a hot mess. Yuck.

I think it makes it cooler, big events have big intros. You mention WWE and NFL, both go big on big events.

I think it makes it cooler, big events have big intros. You mention WWE and NFL, both go big on big events.
I agree, but they screwed it up this year. I don't like the band on the stage and the singer introducing them. It's weird and takes the focus off the driver. Too much clutter on the stage.

Intros taking longer than the race and really the same music for every driver????

Haha, Lugnut held up his hand to get a high five from one of the guys pushing Josh Wise's car and he totally got left hanging.

1st post ever on this site and it has this clown on Stage, at least signing up and picking an avatar distracted me before the race actually starts.

Welcome! Glad to see that #99 in your avatar.

I actually liked the Sprint girls firesuits tonight, the fire in the background looked right.

russell-brand-gi-726.jpg

Russel Brand doppelganger tonight

You know, now that I think about it --- all this should have been in the Pre-race thread. :(
Didn't know this crap was going to take so long.
Sorry! ha, I thought it was an 8:30 drop of the flag. Oh well, dont get too picky over it :D

I actually like the driver intros this year. Why all the hate for Jake Owen? I like alot of his songs.

Khane got loose and almost took out Johnson. It was on camera. Not a mention of it by the announcers

Back
Top Bottom