All-Star Race at North Wilkesboro Pre-Race Thread

1684502663810.png

Reactions: Pat
I'm not a "NASCAR black helicopter" guy but I think it will be an amazing race. Everyone in this industry knows this race is massive and with no points on the line I think you'll see guys putting on a show because they see the importance of it.
I hope so, but even I'll admit these cars are really heavy for only 650 HP on a short track. I hope it's not a snoozer

I definitely don’t ever try to push conspiracies etc. I obviously am a Hendrick fan.
But did anyone else think it seemed like it took a lot longer for them to get to the 9 to check it than it did some others (The 54 and 99 for example), or was it just me?
It could have been just in anticipation making it seem like it but idk.

I definitely don’t ever try to push conspiracies etc.
But did anyone else think it seemed like it took a lot longer for them to get to the 9 to check it than it did some others (The 54 and 99 for example), or was it just me?
It could have been just in anticipation making it seem like it but idk.
What do you think they were doing, giving them extra time to bring an air gun down there and tighten it?

What do you think they were doing, giving them extra time to bring an air gun down there and tighten it?
No. Just it honestly seemed to take forever not saying there was any reason for it or any idea why if so. Like I said maybe it was just anticipation

Just wondering if it really was or just me

They were re-calibrating the torque wrenches to a lower value.

NASCAR doesn’t miss a trick.

I miss seeing a few start & park drivers in the Cup Series, better than 36

Watching a recording of Practice. This is the ****** coolest thing ever. I absolutely love this All Star concept at this place. Just ****** awesome. Bravo all responsible.

This may be against rules and if so please delete mods, but I wanted to do a photo dump from last night

Attachments

• IMG_3899.jpeg
    IMG_3899.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3907.jpeg
    IMG_3907.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3920.jpeg
    IMG_3920.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3924.jpeg
    IMG_3924.jpeg