All-Star RACE thread

LOL

I have to get on that. Kind of waiting for it to get dubbed. I'm not a fan of reading subs.
The dub has started. I'm not exactly how deep it is yet cause I been watching with Subs(not really that bad IMO) but I'm thinking about 13 or 14 episodes in for the dub?

I do have to say, those Caramel M&M's are pretty damn good

Did you like the option tire? Cause you know NASCAR seeing Larson lose this race at the end on those tires is going to make it a sure thing that we see them next season. They're in love for sure.

Can they please mention 20 more times how Kyle Busch hadn't won a Charlotte Cup race? Don't think we've bludgeoned that horse quite yet.

So the 24 out runs the 21, 77, and 18, funny how that happens.

Can they please mention 20 more times how Kyle Busch hadn't won a Charlotte Cup race? Don't think we've bludgeoned that horse quite yet.

One must expect the media to repeat things constantly.

The pros aren’t naturally as sarcastically witty nor as original as posters to a message board.

Kyle was instructed over team radio to only do burnouts to the right.

Cheated af

My wife watched the last 2 stages with me.She asked if I was really going to Charlotte to watch 600 miles of this.I am going to have to pass on next week.

18 can thank NASCAR for screwing the 2 out of his cheat tires for that one. But he did what he needed to do and won. Congrats to the 18 team for the win.

And their prick driver too. Lol

What a terrible race, didn't matter if 18 won that racing was absolutely terrible. Very minimal contention for spots.

Back
Top Bottom