All-Star RACE thread

Immense popularity causes great suffering amongst the real fans :booya:

More energy is spent hating than just giving in, and joining the cause. They will wear out, and use the new Kyle excuse.

I think the tire idea wasn't bad, but it wasn't executed to the fullest extent like it is in F1. Soft to medium isn't that much of a fall off, but if you had gave them supersofts or ultrasofts you would have some serious difference

I think the tire idea wasn't bad, but it wasn't executed to the fullest extent like it is in F1. Soft to medium isn't that much of a fall off, but if you had gave them supersofts or ultrasofts you would have some serious difference

Maybe they should try the different compound idea in a race that isn't constantly being interrupted by yellow flags and stages. run a 500 mile race and make two compounds available to all the teams.

Revman I really hope you didn't or don't purchase an all star race winners cap. That's like buying division champion merchandise and not coming close to winning the championship.

He also had a loose lug that the officiating overlooked.

View attachment 26664

You ever seen that really cool thing you can do on your computer called Photoshop? Pretty awesome. The jack nut who took that OFF OF HIS TV SCREEN, called into NASCAR Radio last night. What a tool. Don't feel bad. Childers bit too....sorry, looks like Larson bit too.....and it gets better, the dude who posted it has a whopping 54 followers. This is really awesome! Ya got him! Bahhahahahahaha

Revman I really hope you didn't or don't purchase an all star race winners cap. That's like buying division champion merchandise and not coming close to winning the championship.
I admit I bought a Baltimore Orioles division champion shirt back in 2014, only because it was something they hadn't done in 17 years.

You ever seen that really cool thing you can do on your computer called Photoshop? Pretty awesome. The jack nut who took that OFF OF HIS TV SCREEN, called into NASCAR Radio last night. What a tool. Don't feel bad. Childers bit too....sorry, looks like Larson bit too.....and it gets better, the dude who posted it has a whopping 54 followers. This is really awesome! Ya got him! Bahhahahahahaha

Lug nuts are people too

ZERO Points

The ASR is as relevant as the NFL or NBA All-Star game, or MLB Home Run Derby...

A win is a win. This is what separates Rowdy fans from the rest. Just gimme the trophy.

Loose lug nut turns bright yellow and screams "look at me"

Of all the lug nuts........why, why, why, why, WHY I ask you, why the hell didn't they hit the brightest of the bunch?!

Back
Top Bottom