All star race to bristol

Today is the day

How many All Star races has Matt been in again?Dude acts like he’s been doing this for years.
Well it’s his first year in a competitive car, and it’s still not top tier. It’s Penske hand me downs.

Even so, he is 36 points outside of the top 10 in points. He’s out running Jimmie Johnson.

Anyone know where I can see paint schemes for the race tonight? I tried JAYSKI but its hard to navigate from what I could find.
Thanks

Anyone know where I can see paint schemes for the race tonight? I tried JAYSKI but its hard to navigate from what I could find.
Thanks
There is a whole wad of them starting on this page

good to see you solved your own question.
I was being lazy and figured someone else would come up with better link than I did. So I thought while I halfheartedly looked I'd get someone else on it. Thanks

I was being lazy and figured someone else would come up with better link than I did. So I thought while I halfheartedly looked I'd get someone else on it. Thanks
BTW those pages I posted show more than than the Nascar renderings.

JR said he heard the lights will be manufacturer specific instead of teams getting to match the lights to the individual cars. That kinda takes away from it imo.

Last edited:
Apparently this is the choose cone for tonight. I really wanted an actual cone and to see an out of shape NASCAR official hustle his ass to get the cone onto and off the track. Also, think of the sponsorship opportunities with an actual cone! The Dairy Queen Cone!

107602169_10219171105281135_2665941817746663768_o.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Pat
I'm guessing the drivers will get tired of looking at that in a hurry.
I honestly am not sure when they are going to run with the underbody lights on. Maybe pace laps at the start of the race? With the track lights on you will hardly see the underbody lights. Not sure when the track will go dark.

Back
Top Bottom