All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last evening, in a display of skill possessed by few seasoned racers, Driver 10 predicted, to-the-exact-position, where she needed to be while saving her car for a late charge to the front. She was the next to go a lap down when Menard blew and the caution flew. With uncanny racing intuition, she was the next again when an arch enemy, Josh Wise, blew. An amazing display of racing savvy.

But it was all for naught. Joey Logano, obviously afraid of a woman beating him, intentionally spun the GoDaddy Girl as she was wheeling the 10 to the front on lap 246. The resulting contact with the fence causing damage even someone of her skill couldn't overcome.

As disappointing as having her first NASCAR win denied by a lesser driver's fears and jealousy was her loss of points in the fierce battle for 27th to the extremely cuddly Stenhouse, Jr.

The interview her millions of fans await is to be conducted by Dallas and will be tweeted promptly from her Twitter account. Be sure to follow.

Talladega looms large.

Last evening, in a display of skill possessed by few seasoned racers, Driver 10 predicted, to-the-exact-position, where she needed to be while saving her car for a late charge to the front. She was the next to go a lap down when Menard blew and the caution flew. With uncanny racing intuition, she was the next again when an arch enemy, Josh Wise, blew. An amazing display of racing savvy.

But it was all for naught. Joey Logano, obviously afraid of a woman beating him, intentionally spun the GoDaddy Girl as she was wheeling the 10 to the front on lap 246. The resulting contact with the fence causing damage even someone of her skill couldn't overcome.

As disappointing as having her first NASCAR win denied by a lesser driver's fears and jealousy was her loss of points in the fierce battle for 27th to the extremely cuddly Stenhouse, Jr.

The interview her millions of fans await is to be conducted by Dallas and will be tweeted promptly from her Twitter account. Be sure to follow.

Talladega looms large.
I know you're just funnin', but she actually did have a good run going last night until the Logano incident. She was, what, 11th at the time?

Best write up so far R. Clarence. The fight for bragging rites for 27th is still alive and well in the Ricky, Danica household.

patrick wont forget
Driver hints at retribution over the radio

Do you think Danica should wait till she's actually relevant in the Cup series before she starts talking about taking out a championship contender during a race?

lol Just kidding. She'll never be relevant in the Cup series.

FzU5i19.jpg

Do you think Danica should wait till she's actually relevant in the Cup series before she starts talking about taking out a championship contender during a race?

FzU5i19.jpg
Right on MReed...Women got no business in racin.

Nothing against women , but if there was a guy in that car , he'd be winning races .

FzU5i19.jpg

Its gonna change. I have faith!

Lots of guys never sniff a top 10. She has the ability.

Lots of guys will never be relevant in the Cup series either.

Why are you and ted turning my post into a gender issue?
I would feel the same of any irrelevant Cup series driver talking about taking out a championship contender during a race.

Lots of guys will never be relevant in the Cup series either.

Why are you and ted turning my post into a gender issue?
I would feel the same of any irrelevant Cup series driver talking about taking out a championship contender during a race.

she was trying to win

Irrelevant male cup drivers don't get their own thread . How come irrelevant female cup drivers do? Because they're wimmin. And wimmin ain't racers .

Maybe I'll just ask her to start a Timmy Hill thread .

Well, if you think that'll stop people from saying or thinking that Patrick has too much money, small breasts and doesn't belong in racing 'cause she's a woman, go for it.

Just don't be surprised if it fails to get any better results than the passive-aggressive shtick you've been using for past couple of months.

Well, if you think that'll stop people from saying or thinking that Patrick has too much money, small breasts and doesn't belong in racing 'cause she's a woman, go for it.

Just don't be surprised if it fails to get any better results than the passive-aggressive shtick you've been using for past couple of months.

Ohhh, this argument is getting deep.

They are all trying to win o_O

Danica took herself out with inexperience this weekend. You dont enter a turn that high & then cut down across someone's nose expecting to get out clean.

I liken this to brad K putting Matt K in the fence. Matt said, some people will give you the room, others wont. Guess I know where Brad stands. Well Guess we know how jolo feels. I know he tried to check up (rotors glowed red) but I question him putting his nose in there to begin with. I also know everyone has an opinion.

My crystal ball says Danica puts jolo in the wall at Martinsville. And I hope so.

My crystal ball says Danica puts jolo in the wall at Martinsville. And I hope so.

I agree--I do not think anythings gonna happen at dega--WAY too dangerous. But she WILL stand her ground and let JOLO know how she feels.

SHR audio caution language

Things that made me lol..

On Joey LOlo: mother F er...just wish could take him out
On that 2 hitting her: Well...we had right side damage, now we have left...

Kurt is REALLY upset about having an inexperienced crew cheif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom