All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow she hit Stenica. really? What about Kvapl who she took completely out.

“I’m not sure if I misjudged the braking zone or if they stopped really quick in front of me,’’ said Patrick, who was credited with a 37th place finish in her New Hampshire Cup debut.(taking responsibility?)

Uh duh, you plowed into them.

I have enough experience to have an opinion and what I said stands. I'm not an extremist who doesn't think women don't have a place either.

Personally I don't pull for Danica or think she's technically skilled enough to compete at this level.... but, I have no problem with her being there. But I feel the same way about many others in this sport.
From my vantage point, this wreck looked like it was mostly her fault. Whether it was or not, I don't know and she or denny might not either. I don't even care who's fault it is. Racing deal.

Like I said though, whether it was her fault or not - it's never her fault.

So ... Hamlin takes responsibility ... something Patrick apparently never does. Manly.

But ... but ... but he might not know either. You guys kill me.

So ... Hamlin takes responsibility ... something Patrick apparently never does. Manly.

But ... but ... but he might not know either. You guys kill me.
I thought you were someone who had interesting and insightful things to say. Now I see you're just another Internet badass who picks and chooses through people's posts and really has no tolerance for anything other than your own view.
Gosh, your words just beat up my words.

Plus- nobody said anything about Hamlin taking responsibility as being manly. Or right or wrong. Or being something he does often. He may be as finger pointing as Danica is but that's not the subject of this thread.
Keep attacking straw men.

^ Try not to personalize, ok?

I see lots of examples of parsed quotes here. The part of your post that I responded to stuck out. You'll have that.

You criticize one person because she always shirks responsibility for these kinds of incidents. Hamlin takes responsibility for this one and we are left to consider that he might not really know ...

You don't see the irony. I do.

With the views I have watched especially the one I posted, I beg to differ. And I am not talking about just this recent incident but multiple years worth out of control mistakes. Granted not all wrecks were her fault, but I have never seen her go to anybodies pit or admit her being at fault at a mic after she obviously wrecked another driver. Seen and heard lot of femirage though.

With the views I have watched especially the one I posted, I beg to differ. And I am not talking about just this recent incident but multiple years worth out of control mistakes. Granted not all wrecks were her fault, but I have never seen her go to anybodies pit or admit her being at fault at a mic after she obviously wrecked another driver. Seen and heard lot of femirage though.

Dude like shes the only driver that rages when they wreck!! Seems like you have an issue with Girls that show their frustration.

Keyboard racecar drivers. Better, smarter and faster than the real thing.

Highly amusing.

Pullin the girl card to change the subject again.o_O

You mentioned fem rage...like there is a difference between fem rage and guy rage. I have a real easy going attitude, but the language you use could be seen as sexist.

back on topic.

you and I are going to disagree, SOI. Lets be mature, and agree to disagree.

you and I are going to disagree, SOI. Lets be mature, and agree to disagree.
There's no maturity in this thread. You can never have a reasoned discussion about anything. If you don't like danica or think she's not that good, you're a blind sexist who hates women. If you're a Danica fan, you're alright and no matter what you say to or about other posters is fine and dandy as long as you're supporting the cause.

I don't mean you in particular, but you as a general term.

I think this thread wore out its welcome a long time ago.
This dead horse has disintegrated into the earth. Not even bones are left.

Those who dislike/hate, will continue.
Those who like, will continue.

How about we treat her like any other driver from now on.
This thread is closed for lack of sane conversation and discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom