AM Racing Scanner

Interesting that nobody has anything to say.

1721059260546.png

Not thread-worthy.

Obviously.
Team that is still racing (somewhat unsuccessfully) = not thread-worthy.

Driver that got fired/quit team because felt car uncompetitive = thread-worthy & o the way to 100 pages. No longer in the sport but, still relevant.

I AM taking notes as I have difficulty understanding most things. Obviously.

Team that is still racing (somewhat unsuccessfully) = not thread-worthy.

Driver that got fired/quit team because felt car uncompetitive = thread-worthy & o the way to 100 pages. No longer in the sport but, still relevant.

I AM taking notes as I have difficulty understanding most things. Obviously.
I think you will find that there are tons more interest in bashing Deegan than AM Racing. This post might get more interest for your thread.

Seems been a clean-up on isle 4 again...

You CAN NOT read this forum with SOI on ignore. Just basically shuts whole place down.

If I could he'd be on ignore. Hope that makes my position understood.

And ole Aunty is going back on ignore. His/Her 8-10 word comments have no value for me.

Transcription is frequently in the description.
Thanks for pointing that out, and I'll try it in general. In this case, I found a 'Show Transcript' button but it didn't appear to do anything.

Regardless, I've gone back to my policy of ignoring threads about individual drivers. By extension, that includes individual teams; in particular, those below the Cup level.

Seems been a clean-up on isle 4 again...

You CAN NOT read this forum with SOI on ignore. Just basically shuts whole place down.

If I could he'd be on ignore. Hope that makes my position understood.

And ole Aunty is going back on ignore. His/Her 8-10 word comments have no value for me.
You must be close to having the on / off ignore button worn out by now.

Your position(s) are well understood.

Transcript appears at right where chat is displayed. Probably need to toggle chat to ON.
Well, now I don't see the Transcribe button at all, or anywhere to turn Chat on. This is why I don’t watch many videos; I can't figure out how to control them effectively.

Well, now I don't see the Transcribe button at all, or anywhere to turn Chat on.
A little digging reveals YouTube behaves differently on my tablet vs my Windows computer, even though I use the same browser on both. I don’t get the Transcribe or Chet options in the browser on the tablet; I would have to install the app.

A little digging reveals YouTube behaves differently on my tablet vs my Windows computer, even though I use the same browser on both. I don’t get the Transcribe or Chet options in the browser on the tablet; I would have to install the app.
After looking at it, definitely not worth any effort. Only way you could decipher it is if you listened to it live. I had been listening to that feed last half-dozen races just to see what kind of input she gave. Seemed fine to me. Car is tiiiigggght! OK...now still tiiigght but you've unhooked the rear end. Same every race. Sure seemed to me they had something wrong in front suspension. But I don't know ****.

After looking at it, definitely not worth any effort. Only way you could decipher it is if you listened to it live. I had been listening to that feed last half-dozen races just to see what kind of input she gave. Seemed fine to me. Car is tiiiigggght! OK...now still tiiigght but you've unhooked the rear end. Same every race. Sure seemed to me they had something wrong in front suspension. But I don't know ****.
I'm not going to defend her extremely poor results in that car, but Joey's finish at Chicago probably says a LOT more about Joey than it does AM. I think that team MAY be a lot worse than we thought.

I'm not going to defend her extremely poor results in that car, but Joey's finish at Chicago probably says a LOT more about Joey than it does AM. I think that team MAY be a lot worse than we thought.
The street course is an apple/pear deal. While they may well have rightly assumed she wouldn't make the field, it somewhere along the way went totally off-the-rails. Did she get mad, throw her purse (love that imagined image) and stomp away? Or did they all just decide, this ain't gonna work out. This part we will likely never know. And I don't really care. Much like when Danica was ranting on-the-track and Tony Eury would ask, "how's my racecar"? Another way of saying, calm down and drive. CC can fix the car. Not so much the driver.

My questions are about the car. Joey lucked into a better finish than they deserved. Was a 15th ish place car. Berry's result was vintage AM Racing. No idea what's wrong or how to fix it. THAT is why I started this non-thread worthy thread. Curious to see how their deal plays out. Some seem to forget this forum is about the racing and maybe not so much about personalities.

Even tho I really don't like the pervious driver or her family, if AM continues to struggle to get top 15's, which I expect is gonna be their results, maybe she wasn't THE problem. Maybe in fact it's much like what Dale Jr suggested. Team needs a more experienced driver, that they will listen to, to help figure things out.

The street course is an apple/pear deal. While they may well have rightly assumed she wouldn't make the field, it somewhere along the way went totally off-the-rails. Did she get mad, throw her purse (love that imagined image) and stomp away? Or did they all just decide, this ain't gonna work out. This part we will likely never know. And I don't really care. Much like when Danica was ranting on-the-track and Tony Eury would ask, "how's my racecar"? Another way of saying, calm down and drive. CC can fix the car. Not so much the driver.

My questions are about the car. Joey lucked into a better finish than they deserved. Was a 15th ish place car. Berry's result was vintage AM Racing. No idea what's wrong or how to fix it. THAT is why I started this non-thread worthy thread. Curious to see how their deal plays out. Some seem to forget this forum is about the racing and maybe not so much about personalities.

Even tho I really don't like the pervious driver or her family, if AM continues to struggle to get top 15's, which I expect is gonna be their results, maybe she wasn't THE problem. Maybe in fact it's much like what Dale Jr suggested. Team needs a more experienced driver, that they will listen to, to help figure things out.

Counterpoint: How much did that organization fall behind BECAUSE of Hailie Deegan?

There was A LOT of turnaround there and some of it appears to be because of her and her performance.

Some seem to forget this forum is about the racing and maybe not so much about personalities.
You never stop whining about other posters.

How’s that whole ignore thing going?

My point about Joey is just maybe he's so good he can get a respectable finish out of a dumpster fire of a car, and I dislike Joey as much as any driver out there, but talent is talent. I think Hailie was PART of the problem there, but I am starting to seriously think she wasn't ALL of the problem.

Back
Top Bottom