AMA Supercross 2014

Just discovered that Supercross was a topic on this forum. Hell yes.

My favorite motorsport. No other form of racing does for me like MX.

Well welcome to the subforum! As you can see I take this **** seriously. Don't phuck with me.:p

Kidsing of course

Last edited:
Canard just ran a good heat race to make the Main. Tough dude been banged up a lot, have to admire his resilience.

Another good race. My heart was racin' when Stewart was trying to pass RV. I'm glad to see Stewart back in his original form.

Good to see Stewart having a season without injuries. Hate the injuries most of all for the riders well being.

But it would also be fun to see Stewart, Reed, and Villopoto put together a complete season in their peak condition. The racing would be unreal.
Those guys are true warriors.

Good to see Stewart having a season without injuries. Hate the injuries most of all for the riders well being.

But it would also be fun to see Stewart, Reed, and Villopoto put together a complete season in their peak condition. The racing would be unreal.
Those guys are true warriors.

Dungey can mix it up with those guys as well. He's been off the radar this season though. Except that one win.

It's been a looooong time since JS7 has won three races in a row. That is awesome.

Congrats to Villo. Stewart was a shell of himself tonight. Apparently was sick all week. Sat down exhausted at the end of the race. Rode to a 5th... We are just about eliminated from to contention and moving on to motocross .

Don't let the Southern 500 make you forget about Supercross from Seattle tomorrow night! Gonna be a full slate o' racing and I am stoked!!!!

Don't let the Southern 500 make you forget about Supercross from Seattle tomorrow night! Gonna be a full slate o' racing and I am stoked!!!!

Calm down before you blow a fork seal or something :D

Villopoto ruled in Seattle!

Stewart charged hard early and lucky not to wreck a few times.

That track too it's toll on a few of the riders. There were some pretty gnarly crashes.

There were some big falls tonight!

JS7 tried to kill himself for half of the main.. Did the quad one too many times and lost 2 seconds and that's all she wrote.

Poto won by 12 seconds. The fat lady is about to sing..... Looking forward to MetLife stadium, Vegas, and then the outdoors!

There were some big falls tonight!

JS7 tried to kill himself for half of the main.. Did the quad one too many times and lost 2 seconds and that's all she wrote.

Poto won by 12 seconds. The fat lady is about to sing..... Looking forward to MetLife stadium, Vegas, and then the outdoors!

Outdoors is my favorite. I'll be at Muddy Creek this year since I live about 25 minutes from there.

You know I met David Bailey after the 96? Seattle Supercross.
He was doing announcing during the race and we met him in a bar afterwards.
Very cool.

Hey @reck SX is in your backyard this weekend. Are you going or what??

You know it amazes me how Supercross is the second most watched live event on FS1 and yet they still put the races on FS2 which a lot of people don't have. This weekend is huge and I cant watch it live.

Do not forget to set your DVR!!! MetLife Stadium in 75 minutes!!!!

Scared for Bubba, awkward looking knee tweak a few weeks before MX... Congrats Villo, you are a true and worthy champion. Much respect.

I became a Villopto fan during his first season on the 450cc bikes.

When he broke his leg or ankle at St Louis in 2010, I wasn't sure of how he would do afterwards.

He has won his titles with a great mix of raw speed and consistency. But I wasnt as sure during the early part of this season, he seemed content with 2nd to Stewart a few times. Happy to see him wrap it with the speed and wins.

I became a Villopto fan during his first season on the 450cc bikes.

When he broke his leg or ankle at St Louis in 2010, I wasn't sure of how he would do afterwards.

He has won his titles with a great mix of raw speed and consistency. But I wasnt as sure during the early part of this season, he seemed content with 2nd to Stewart a few times. Happy to see him wrap it with the speed and wins.

F that. I pull for Bubba. Haha.

Anybody noticed how weird Villopoto has been acting in his recent interviews? Stuff has been floating around that he isn't enjoying racing and retirement is near. Four consecutive championships is a big deal and he's just like....eh whatever.

I know he said he is retiring when his contract is up with Kawasaki, anybody got an idea of when that is?

Anybody noticed how weird Villopoto has been acting in his recent interviews? Stuff has been floating around that he isn't enjoying racing and retirement is near. Four consecutive championships is a big deal and he's just like....eh whatever.

I know he said he is retiring when his contract is up with Kawasaki, anybody got an idea of when that is?

I think he was discouraged a bit early in the year... He has made statements in documentaries I've seen where he says "I'll hang it up tomorrow". I think what he means is as he's gotten older, racing isn't everything. Not that he's lost the fire, just that he's growing up. JMO

I think he was discouraged a bit early in the year... He has made statements in documentaries I've seen where he says "I'll hang it up tomorrow". I think what he means is as he's gotten older, racing isn't everything. Not that he's lost the fire, just that he's growing up. JMO

Time for someone else to step up and dominate the sport. Who will it be ?? Anderson, Wilson or :idunno:

Time for someone else to step up and dominate the sport. Who will it be ?? Anderson, Wilson or :idunno:

Bubba is going to take back the throne.. lol

I like Roczen and Bam Bam if they could keep it together for a whole season. Ciancirulo is going to be the real deal too.

Bubba is going to take back the throne.. lol

I like Roczen and Bam Bam if they could keep it together for a whole season. Ciancirulo is going to be the real deal too.

I had high hopes for Roczen but he has been a disappointment, training with villipoto didnt seem to help either

Whatever the hell it is, it's depressing.

I had high hopes for Roczen but he has been a disappointment, training with villipoto didnt seem to help either

Seemed like it did at the beginning of the year. I look for him to shine a bit more during the Nationals.

Seemed like it did at the beginning of the year. I look for him to shine a bit more during the Nationals.

I think the length of the SX season wore him thin.. He's used to half the schedule on the east and west 250's..

I'm sure it was a learning experience. Hopefully he comes back this winter stronger than ever... I'm wondering how much gas he has left in the tank for MX..

Villopoto will at least be around through 2015.
Talks of retirement could just be teasers to keep Stewart fans interested in the sport,
:) and not losing hope.

Villopoto will at least be around through 2015.
Talks of retirement could just be teasers to keep Stewart fans interested in the sport,
:) and not losing hope.

Nope!

I think Stewart and Villo both have atleast 3 or 4 years left... They'll probably retire together.. A great end to a bitter-at-times rivalry.

This thread is worthless without some of these
Monster%20Girls%205-L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom