Another classic Kyle Busch interview

But he did get around Harvick but couldn't keep the lead. In other words his car wasn't good enough and you can't blame other teams because you didn't bring a good enough car.
Nah..Harvick flat out drove him. Kyle was faster that entire run.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Totally disagree. This is him saying that the question about how he will do in the next round is stupid. Everybody has seen the performance this year, and everybody has their own theories. Kyle can't feel good about the next round, but he knows the potential of his team, so, who the hell knows? Sulking? Absolutely. That is what he does. Admitting defeat? No, I think that he has more respect for Adam and his guys to throw in the towel.....and now I wait for @StandOnIt to fire off a litany of sound bites and quotes of Kyle cussing out his cc and crew....So many here bite on what Kyle says while internally I doubt that the people around him that matter have even read his comments.
How do you think the crew guy and the guys in the shop feel about hearing that? Regardless, it's not very motivating.

Not calling him a quitter, but he clearly doesn't have much confidence in where their program is right now.

Kyle will get to the round of 8.

Kyle's grown on me. I watch racing to be entertained and he entertains me.

His interviews are comedy gold.
Yup. This is it.

Kyle is reality tv gold.

Clint and DW are good ol boy funny...but in my opinion, Tony Stewart and Kyle Busch are the funniest drivers of all time. The **** they say is just down right hilarious. The greatest interview ever though...and I can't find it on YouTube, was Tony Stewart expressing himself about Montoya and AJ Almendinger...I kid you not, he said this.

"Well..I wanted to kill Aj Almendinger and Juan Pablo for being styoopid"

Magical.

How do you think the crew guy and the guys in the shop feel about hearing that? Regardless, it's not very motivating.

Not calling him a quitter, but he clearly doesn't have much confidence in where their program is right now.

Kyle will get to the round of 8.

They laugh when they hear that. Ryan McGee from ESPN and Kenny Wallace commented on Kyle's statement as well. He was playing with Pockrass. He wanted him to shut up.....so, he could have gone all Kurt on him which would have created its own thread (wait....), or done that, and ended the interview....which is what he did....but this thread was created anyway. Do you really and truly believe that KFB thinks he has no shot.....and do you really believe that Adam Stevens et al. are butthurt over what he said?

They laugh when they hear that. Ryan McGee from ESPN and Kenny Wallace commented on Kyle's statement as well. He was playing with Pockrass. He wanted him to shut up.....so, he could have gone all Kurt on him which would have created its own thread (wait....), or done that, and ended the interview....which is what he did....but this thread was created anyway. Do you really and truly believe that KFB thinks he has no shot.....and do you really believe that Adam Stevens et al. are butthurt over what he said?
:waver::waver::waver: I think I know this one....would the correct answer be no?

“Kyle Busch speaks his mind and the truth”

“He was playing and don’t believe him”

Totally disagree. This is him saying that the question about how he will do in the next round is stupid. Everybody has seen the performance this year, and everybody has their own theories. Kyle can't feel good about the next round, but he knows the potential of his team, so, who the hell knows? Sulking? Absolutely. That is what he does. Admitting defeat? No, I think that he has more respect for Adam and his guys to throw in the towel.....and now I wait for @StandOnIt to fire off a litany of sound bites and quotes of Kyle cussing out his cc and crew....So many here bite on what Kyle says while internally I doubt that the people around him that matter have even read his comments.

Oh I see, now it's time to tell us all what the Kyle is thinking and saying. Like has been said before, KCB fans either lie and alibi about his behavior, or they ignore it. It is fun reading about the Kyle whisperer's take on things. Good fiction

I don't think any competitor on a team wants to hear their main performer say that they won't make it past the next round. Kyle clearly isn't standing tall right now. He expects better. The season is winding down. He knows this. He knows they are missing something. And he's not happy.

Kyle wasn't messing with Popcorn. He was just expressing his frustration in the moment. I don't think Kyle BELIEVES that they will be eliminated next round. But he clearly was sulking and that was a freudian slip about his lack of confidence in their program at this point in the season if I've ever heard one.

I hope we don't have another era where the schedule and types of races in the chase makes one driver superior.

One driver this year seems to have a superior car at most all events .. the guy that had the bogus spoiler a few years back

One driver this year seems to have a superior car at most all events .. the guy that had the bogus spoiler a few years back

The same one with the crew chief that claimed it had no performance advantage? That one?

Yeah, the forged laser signature was quite special, puts a new meaning to " stretching the envelope "

Good to hear from you again my friend! Any truth to the rumor that Rodney misspelled NASCAR in said laser signature, and that's what tipped NASCAR off?

Yep, it shows that bogus spoiler wasn't doing much...but there is a car with less bondo that seemed to drop like a rock.

You are aware that that was was a different package, right. Of course you are.

I don't think any competitor on a team wants to hear their main performer say that they won't make it past the next round. Kyle clearly isn't standing tall right now. He expects better. The season is winding down. He knows this. He knows they are missing something. And he's not happy.

Kyle wasn't messing with Popcorn. He was just expressing his frustration in the moment. I don't think Kyle BELIEVES that they will be eliminated next round. But he clearly was sulking and that was a freudian slip about his lack of confidence in their program at this point in the season if I've ever heard one.

You are aware that his team has been with him intact for quite some time, right? They are not offended. They have heard far worse from him....and yet they stay. That was not a Freudian slip. Kyle doesn't slip. He just says it. He hates the tire. He hates the package. He hates the lack of practice. He loves his team.

Oh I see, now it's time to tell us all what the Kyle is thinking and saying. Like has been said before, KCB fans either lie and alibi about his behavior, or they ignore it. It is fun reading about the Kyle whisperer's take on things. Good fiction

Go back to bed.

“Kyle Busch speaks his mind and the truth”

“He was playing and don’t believe him”

Yawn.

Yep, and they have had plenty of time to adapt.

So, performance with a completely different package proves that the counterfeit spoiler was never needed in the first place and therefore provided no performance advantage? Oh. My.

I just miss waiting to Samantha's next pre-race outfit.
It has been a tough year.

I remember seeing Kyle standing on pit road from a distant row at AutoClub thinking wow that guy just ****ing owns this whole place with his green Insterstate Batteries firesuit on, then he made the long stride to the Port-a-Potti off pit road exit. Guy exudes confidence even when he's gotta take dump.

I find it funny, that one person in here defending Kyle wouldn't be defending Kyle, if Kyle drove anything other than a Toyota.

Your point? I have said repeatedly, and I will say it again, I am a fanboy....and damn proud of it.

Your point? I have said repeatedly, and I will say it again, I am a fanboy....and damn proud of it.

My point if I said it would be deleted by the staff.

So if you care enough to know, send me a PM.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

I think if he is on a roll when KDB is actually winning races it is MY TRD powered Toyotas. Haven't heard much bragging this year..kinda milk toasty when Hamlin or Truex wins one.

Precisely. What the hell is your point? I have nothing to brag about? He has no freaking wins. I am as happy when MY other Toyotas win.....those wins, however, don't piss you off as much, so you don't notice.

I googled fanboy to find out what that is and got this.
Fanboy1.png

Lol, sorry, off topic I know. But seriously, what is a fanboy?

My point if I said it would be deleted by the staff.

So if you care enough to know, send me a PM.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Really? Naw, you want to talk, you know where to find me.

I'd love to see Kyle move to a Chevy or Ford and act the way he does to see a total 180 on his opinion.

So, then would I be granted admission to the Chicky Nuggy Club?

So, I have had the pleasure of meeting other like minded fans of different manufacturers. We have an awesome time at the races. These guys tend to be older, but it's awesome. They think the same way. They talk the same way. It seems that the only place this is an issue is this place with a few. Laughable. There is a small group that I see from time to time at the races, and we bypass the driver appearances, and hang out together strolling through each manufacturer display talking **** about the respective models the whole time. What horrible fans we are! Ridiculous. I think that some around here are bored. One day of racing a week. No build up. Then, poof it's over. What do we do now? Head to the keyboard and go big time. Goodness. Get a life. Go Toyota!

Back
Top Bottom