Answer and Ask

tree rats open last week, bow season open last week, gun season open Nov. 1st, Duck season(what I'm waiting on) open Nov. 15th

do you hunt?

Yeah....grew up with bird dogs.Mostly a quail hunter to this day.Did a lot of rabbit hunting with beagles as a kid.Do a little deer hunting,not much.Interesting the season's open a little earlier for you guys,Bow.

Coon hunting?Legal in LA?

yeah, I did a little coon hunting in years past, not much though. I love that rabbit hunting, I raised beagles for ten yearsand did a little field trialing in Miss, Ark, La, Texas. Never have been a big bird hunter though. I spend all my free time chaising ducks.

ever duck hunted?

Never tried the ducks...most of the guys that duck-hunt here go to Louisiana to hunt them.Raised beagles?Pretty cool.Dad always had at least 10-12 at a time when I was a kid.Later got into coonhounds,mostly Blueticks and later those damn misplaced fox dogs they call 'treeing walkers' :D

So you duck hunt locally Bow?The right country for it?

The game is on right now.

I'd have to say Snoopy

Homer Simpson or Al Bundy, who's lazier?

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 9 2003, 07:56 PM
Never tried the ducks...most of the guys that duck-hunt here go to Louisiana to hunt them.Raised beagles?Pretty cool.Dad always had at least 10-12 at a time when I was a kid.Later got into coonhounds,mostly Blueticks and later those damn misplaced fox dogs they call 'treeing walkers' :D

So you duck hunt locally Bow?The right country for it?
all over N.La. man, come Nov. 15, I'll be on very little at nite and on weekends.

Originally posted by Happy29@Oct 9 2003, 08:31 PM
The game is on right now.

I'd have to say Snoopy

Homer Simpson or Al Bundy, who's lazier?
Al Bundy

Better looking Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?

DAMN IT,I forgot!

More likely to get a guy killed:

Commenting on other womens looks or outright leering at women on the streets?(Not that I would ever do either one)

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 9 2003, 09:12 PM
DAMN IT,I forgot!

More likely to get a guy killed:

Commenting on other womens looks or outright leering at women on the streets?(Not that I would ever do either one)
leering at women on the streets ;)

Leer with sunglasses or without?

Caddyshack

Worse way to die...

On the toilet like Elvis?

or

Choking to death on your own puke like several rock stars have?

On the toilet like Elvis, technically he died in a hospital because of drug overdose.

Worser way to die:

Watching a Flat-Track 600 mile race or internal bleeding

watching any "race" with a restrictor plate involved

worse...

Lethel injection or single gunshot to the chest?

Well, single gunshot causes internal bleeding so that's a heckuva lot worse.

More irritating: Benny Parsons or Darrell Waltrip

Back
Top Bottom