Anyone remember this guy?

Blaze

Peace Keeper
So I’m at my grandma’s house and found an shirt of mine from when I was a kid.

Guess since NASCAR owns ARCA this would be where I put this lmao.

kkfan91

Taking a 10-200
His racing reference page is nothing if not impressive

kkfan91

Taking a 10-200
NASCAR winners we've forgotten about I saw Joey Coulter tonight at the WoO world finals running a late model. And in other obscure names Cale Conley is here in a sprint car. I've also seen Jimmy Horton at modified races in the northeast.

DIDIT

Old School Fan
Stuart, Fl Winter, anywhere the rest of the year
NASCAR winners we've forgotten about I saw Joey Coulter tonight at the WoO world finals running a late model. And in other obscure names Cale Conley is here in a sprint car. I've also seen Jimmy Horton at modified races in the northeast.
And Conley's father-in-law Dave Blaney is also here. So is Sammy Swindell who raced in all three NASCAR divisions. Should also mention Brett Hearn, Scott Bloomquist and Tim Mcreadie are here too and all have run NASCAR. Wonder who else I missed?

Efisher131

Formerly Larsonfan1995
Mike Marlar had a top 5 at Eldora in the truck race

ahhculdee

Team Owner
Cale Gale.

kkfan91

Taking a 10-200
And Conley's father-in-law Dave Blaney is also here. So is Sammy Swindell who raced in all three NASCAR divisions. Should also mention Brett Hearn, Scott Bloomquist and Tim Mcreadie are here too and all have run NASCAR. Wonder who else I missed?
Max Mclaughlin in the big blocks, Mike's son and won the K&N Watkins Glen race this year.

Top Bottom