Anyone remember this guy?

Blaze

The Midnight Rider
So I’m at my grandma’s house and found an shirt of mine from when I was a kid.

Guess since NASCAR owns ARCA this would be where I put this lmao.

58c0a740ce11f28494ed0f3d1a8d7bb5.jpg

His racing reference page is nothing if not impressive

NASCAR winners we've forgotten about I saw Joey Coulter tonight at the WoO world finals running a late model. And in other obscure names Cale Conley is here in a sprint car. I've also seen Jimmy Horton at modified races in the northeast.

NASCAR winners we've forgotten about I saw Joey Coulter tonight at the WoO world finals running a late model. And in other obscure names Cale Conley is here in a sprint car. I've also seen Jimmy Horton at modified races in the northeast.
And Conley's father-in-law Dave Blaney is also here. So is Sammy Swindell who raced in all three NASCAR divisions. Should also mention Brett Hearn, Scott Bloomquist and Tim Mcreadie are here too and all have run NASCAR. Wonder who else I missed?

Cale Gale.

And Conley's father-in-law Dave Blaney is also here. So is Sammy Swindell who raced in all three NASCAR divisions. Should also mention Brett Hearn, Scott Bloomquist and Tim Mcreadie are here too and all have run NASCAR. Wonder who else I missed?
Max Mclaughlin in the big blocks, Mike's son and won the K&N Watkins Glen race this year.

Back
Top Bottom