Apple Products = POS

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by dpkimmel2001, Sep 9, 2019.

1. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Team Owner

Trying to simply install a free app from the app store and I have to enter a password on my completely unlocked iPad. Only thing is, it's been so dang long since I entered my Apple password, I no longer remember what it is. Simple right, choose the 'Forgot Password' option. If only.

I can't wait until this POS fries a chip. I know there are people that just love the confines of this unopen architecture. God luv ya.

I'm the meantime it was as easy as click, download and install on my Android phone. I think I'm stuck with only the previously downloaded apps on the iPad until it dies a satisfying death. :mad:

2 Sweet likes this.
  2. Johali

Johali Team Owner Contributor

Satisfying way for an IPad to expire.

upload_2019-9-9_13-48-32.jpeg

dpkimmel2001 and 2 Sweet like this.
  3. sdj

sdj Just a race fan

The sound that works.

4. Brentford

Brentford Team Owner

Only Apple product I have is my Apple Tv. It annoyed me at first and if it didnt have 4k capabilities, it would be boxed up and I'd still be using Roku. I don't know, Apple products seem too expensive for what they are.

5. Michfan

Michfan Team Owner

Our work phones are iPhones and I think they suck

AndyMarquisLive and 2 Sweet like this.
  6. Magnethead

Magnethead Admin & Resident Techie Staff Member

I have a Mac computer, and that's the most contact I wish to have with Apple.

7. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Team Owner

Ridiculous.....

12 day waiting period for a password reset?

LMAO.

I'm simply trying to download a free app on my already unlocked iPad. It really doesn't need to be this difficult of a procedure for a password reset.[​IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

AndyMarquisLive and 2 Sweet like this.
  8. 2 Sweet

2 Sweet Legend

LOL, wow. It's Apple so it's really not surprising, sadly.

Every Apple product I've ever used was overpriced garbage.

dpkimmel2001 and AndyMarquisLive like this.
  9. AndyMarquisLive

AndyMarquisLive Short Track Fanatic

I turned my old iPad on the other day. Turned it back off a few minutes later.

I'll stick to my Microsoft Surface.

The only thing I like about an iPhone more than an Android is typing on them. Considering switching because I'm not happy that everyone is following Apple's lead on hardware so I might as well get an iPhone. But I'm going to hang on to my Note 8 and it's headphone jack as long as possible.