Arca at Daytona

First caution about lap 6. That could of been nasty.
Glad it was not a big one. Just a few spinners.

Not for sure who this other guy is with Phil Parsons but I kind of enjoy listening to them together.

Just went to commercial with a car spinning through 3&4 lol

Welp, that happened at the worst possible place.
Huh .... Munters brother in law is Bob Weir. Interesting.

eh , this is going to be tricky finishing this with the scattered, broken, wetness.

That would be a Happy Birthday for Munter if she
can hold on to that 4th place. Uh oh here comes the green flag!

That's awsome. She just gained a new fan. Gooooo Leilani!:D

All the vegan **** and the mention of her singing in the car had me like "booooooo!" But now that I know she has a Dead sticker on her car, I wanna see her get the w. Lol.

Have a feeling it started off with Lelliani and Sanders, they were awfully close.

I guess not she got bumped pretty hard though.

Lemastus had gotten Munter out of shape 3+ times since that restart. Needs to work on that bump drafting.

And the woman gets spun. Imagine that.:lol2: Pretty sure I've seen that done before to the woman in the cup series.:lol2:

Not everything has to be a war against women. That was clearly an accident.

That was clearly a punt and I knew it was gonna happen.

Is this the first ARCA restrictor plate race you've seen?

I saw it coming too. Beau kept getting into her but it had more to do with shoddy bump drafting than his disdain for a chick in a fire suit.

Is this the first ARCA restrictor plate race you've seen?

I saw it coming too. Beau kept getting into her but it had more to do with shoddy bump drafting than his disdain for a chick in a fire suit.

Nah, never seen an ARCA race in my life except live and in person at Dega and Daytona.

Nah, never seen an ARCA race in my life except live and in person at Dega and Daytona.

Then you should understand that drivers don't intentionally dump eachother in the middle of a pack.

I guess I will pull for who ever is an 18 year older.

That announcer with Parsons is good.

Dang that was a lick. Uffda.

Glad that driver ( Justin) is ok.

Hope Justin Fontaine is ok, a long grind on the drivers door there.

Back
Top Bottom