Arca at Daytona

Fontaine took a really bad lick head on into the trioval wall. Good to see him moving around.

Masterful job by that crew to gently get him dirty side down.

All the vegan sh!t and the mention of her singing in the car had me like "booooooo!" But now that I know she has a Dead sticker on her car, I wanna see her get the w. Lol.

I had to hear the dead once, and I am glad they are gone.

In my experience with sports trainers & med crews, its always been a priority to leave someone laying down and/or remain motionless after a big hit to the upperbody in an attempt to make sure theres no neck injury or internal bleeding.

Who the hell is the announcer that said there wasnt a hard hit & the flip was easy?

Dumbass, flipping is the method of energy dispersion. The initial impact is of concern.

In my experience with sports trainers & med crews, its always been a priority to leave someone laying down and/or remain motionless after a big hit to the upperbody in an attempt to make sure theres no neck injury or internal bleeding.

True, on a slightly less important note they probably do not want to unhook while upside down even when uninjured, either.

`
Or in Nascar you just turn the car back over with a crane and drag the guy out :dunce:

True, on a slightly less important note they probably do not want to unhook while upside down even when uninjured, either.
Im just glad to see they set him down gently instead of letting the car's own weight roll the car over like in the past.

Well I got the DVR and it is raining, I am out to let her watch her chick flick or whatever.

SHE WONT WORK WITH SPONSORS THAT PRODUCE FOSSIL FUELS BUT SHES A RACE CAR DRIVER

Where is the Tesla Racing League when she needs it.

But building Teslas use fossil fuels. Nevermind.

Yeah...she must have some money behind her. Not to be a sexist but most of the guy drivers are decent looking. She looks ...nevermind.

If she gets solid results, she will get the sponsors.

She isn't the greatest looking, but if she can drive, she can drive.

Good, glad they called it. That was enough torn
up gear for me.

Screenshot_2017-02-18-18-34-47.png

SHE WONT WORK WITH SPONSORS THAT PRODUCE FOSSIL FUELS BUT SHES A RACE CAR DRIVER

Where is the Tesla Racing League when she needs it.

But building Teslas use fossil fuels. Nevermind.
She is a big Tesla spokesperson and of course has one as a daily driver.
Seems FormulaE might be more her arena. Still fun to see her.

They were very careful/uncertain - but they didn't shut the track down. My guess is "serious condition" - ??

They were very careful/uncertain - but they didn't shut the track down. My guess is "serious condition" - ??
It was really raining. No way to dry it in time for a reasonable attempt at the cup race. Time to call it. Good call IMO

Fontaine had suffered a compression fracture at L1.

Tough kid. Racing career may be done. Thats a treatable but uncurable fracture.

Damn that was a back-breaking hit. Feel for that dude. Sliding upside down probably didn't help matters. The lengths they went to for a proper soft roll makes sense now. Glad there was no fire to contend with.

Back
Top Bottom