ARCA AT KANSAS

Herbst should be embarrassed with his performance thus far. He’s an Xfinity series driver driving a JGR car and currently can’t even crack the top 3.

@StandOnIt

Deegans been pretty consistent with top 10s but Id like see her contending for the win.

I have to say again I am happy that shes putting in the time in ARCA before jumping to trucks.

A top 10 against the field she is running against isnt impressive, with her money and DGR she should be top 5 every week and contending.
She definitely has the speed to finish top 5 every week. I think the lack of seat time has had a significant impact on her development.

I believe she is in 4th place overall, not mashing up a lot of hardware and exhibiting good car control. That's what it takes to advance if they have the money behind them. She has/had a line of fans a mile long at these little races wanting here autograph/picture. Sponsors like that.

I believe she is in 4th place overall, not mashing up a lot of hardware and exhibiting good car control. That's what it takes to advance if they have the money behind them. She has/had a line of fans a mile long at these little races wanting here autograph/picture. Sponsors like that.
Oh Im not doubting her popularity and ability to bring money.

When they changed Selfs spring it made it think of NASCAR of yesterday .... VERY rare to see a spring changed on pit road in the top series.

what say you @StandOnIt or @aunty dive

That line would only be a half mile long if they weren't social distancing. :)

Back
Top Bottom