ARCA Dawn 150 @ Mid-Ohio (FS1)

racingfan7

Start and Park
Contributor

25 cars entered. Part of the Sioux Chief Showdown (Race 5 of 10). On Friday, July 8th at 5 PM EST on FS1.

Notables:

- Stanton Barrett entered.
- Jack Wood in the 21.
- Dale Quarterley back for another ARCA race.
- Kris Wright in the 42.
- John Hunter Nemechek in the 55.
- Colby Howard in the 91.
- Blaine Perkins in the 99.

2Nick SanchezMiami, FLMax Siegel IncChevroletMax SiegelMatt Bucher
3Casey CardenBraselton, GABeachy Blooms-Layne Denton BandFordWillie MullinsAlex Clubb
6Rajah CaruthWashington, DCMax Siegel Inc-Special SmilesChevroletMax SiegelBrad Parrott
7Dr. Ed BullCape Charles, VABayside ChiropracticFordEric CaudellDarren Mixx
10Arnout KokWestville, South AfricaBrand South Africa-American Blast SystemsToyotaAndy HillenburgDick Doheny
11Stanton BarrettBishop, CAStanton Barrett Family Wines-SBRWines.comToyotaAndy HillenburgSteven Barton
12Tony CosentinoMansfield, OHDouble H RanchToyotaMichelle HillenburgMike Sroufe
15Parker ChaseNew Braunfels, TXVertical BridgeToyotaBill VenturiniKevin Reed
17Taylor GrayDenver, NCFord PerformanceFordDavid GillilandChad Johnston
18Sammy SmithJohnston, IATMCToyotaKyle BuschMark McFarland
20Jesse LoveRedwood, CAJBLToyotaBilly VenturiniShannon Rursch
21Jack WoodLoomis, CACooks CollisionToyotaAlex McAnallyTom Ackerman
25Toni BreidingerHillsborough, CAFP MovementToyotaCathy VenturiniKevin Reed Jr.
27Con NicolopoulosColumbus, MIImmigration Law CenterToyotaDavid RichmondDarrell Phillips
30Amber BalcaenWinnipeg, ManitobaIconFordMark RetteMark Rette
32Dale QuarterleyWestfield, MAVan Dyk Recycling Solutions-MotulChevroletAlex QuarterleyAlex Quarterley
35Greg Van AlstAnderson, INTop Choice Fence-CB FabricatingFordGreg Van AlstJim Long
42Kris WrightWexford, PABig Dog EnergyChevroletBruce CookDerek Peebles
43Daniel DyeDeland, FLChampion Container-Race To Stop SuicideChevroletMaury GallagherChad Bryant
48Brad SmithShelby Township, MICoprayaChevroletBrad SmithJeff Smith
55John Hunter NemechekMooresville, NCMobil 1ToyotaBilly VenturiniDave Leiner
91Colby HowardSimpsonville, SCGates HydraulicsToyotaAlex McAnallyJohn Camilleri
99Blaine PerkinsBakersfield, CAGrant County MulchChevroletBill McAnallyDoug George
01D.L. WilsonMart, TXUniversal Technical InstituteFordMichelle HillenburgTim Monroe
03Rita ThomasonMcCalla, ALClubb RacingFordAlex ClubbBrian Clubb

Results after the combined practice/qualifying session (25 cars took time):

3E516541-427F-44BB-8324-E55CE8FAA09E.jpeg

Notables:
- Stanton Barrett entered.
- Jack Wood in the 21.
- Dale Quarterley back for another ARCA race.
- Kris Wright in the 42.
- John Hunter Nemechek in the 55.
- Colby Howard in the 91.
- Blaine Perkins in the 99.
Who cares about these guys when the great Dr. Ed Bull is in the race?
Brad did get a top 10 at Berlin. Lighten up haha.
And he didn't even finish that race...

Well I guess just cancel it and go home Brad is like the one of 2 employees at his team because he wants to be there and does what he can. I don’t really get why people want him gone so bad.

Who cares about me making text posts anymore. Argh.

I was trying to be nice. Don’t need to make things personal. The ARCA guys have always been friendly to me.
Holy unnecessary aggression batman

It doesn’t make someone feel good about themselves to insult someone’s intelligence. There was 17 cars at Berlin woooo I’m a genius.
I wasn't insulting you, I meant that as I would be nice to Brad and give him credit for it despite a short field.

Well I guess just cancel it and go home Brad is like the one of 2 employees at his team because he wants to be there and does what he can. I don’t really get why people want him gone so bad.

Who cares about me making text posts anymore. Argh.
I definitely don't want him to leave. Love his commitment to race in one series for 35 years. I was extremely happy when Brad got his first Top 10 in his 363rd start.

I wasn't insulting you, I meant that as I would be nice to Brad and give him credit for it despite a short field.

Most people, especially other places are usually pretty bad towards Brad and the cars being off. Despite the fact he’s one of the few that wants to compete for years on end.

I definitely don't want him to leave. Love his commitment to race in one series for 35 years. I was extremely happy when Brad got his first Top 10 in his 363rd start.

Usually when Dr. Ed Bull & Con Nicolopoulos are entered it’s usually an ARCA race that’s happening!

Nick Sanchez takes the lead with 10 to go. The 55 needs a caution. Would love to see series regular Sanchez get a win.

Pretty decent ARCA race actually so far considering the rain and all that. #ARCANightInAmerica

Parker Chase, Sammy Smith, Kris Wright stayed out. I’m leaning towards Sammy winning this now, but maybe Sanchez can get back up there. Damage and track position on the 55 hurts that team.

Back
Top Bottom