ARCA Lucas Oil 200 at Daytona Race Thread

there are going to be more boneheads than a person can count. this is going to be a fun one. I say we award the credos to the funniest poster wh ocomes up with the crack. I hope ToyYoda stays tuned., Turtle cracked me up with crack of the week about Truex. The singer gets cut no slack either.:p

Damn I thought she did a good job with it. C'mon McReynolds boy, you need a win bad.

Why the **** is the #06 even out on the track?! That ****box has a better chance of falling apart than actually winning this race.

Would love to see Sean Corr win this. Empire Metal Worx, one of the sponsors on his car, is my buddy's business.

I think these guys are doing better than most of us thought. Granted, they all look to be loose, but they haven't caused a big wreck YET.

Window net comes off and that justified a stop and go? Lame. Shame for Moffitt

Window net comes off and that justified a stop and go? Lame. Shame for Moffitt

Crazy! I was just reading about Francis Affleck's death in the 1985 (almost to the day) Daytona ARCA race last night! He died when the window net failed which caused him to be partially ejected from the car. His death resulted in the "modern" window net!

Can't screw around with that...

Crazy! I was just reading about Francis Affleck's death in the 1985 (almost to the day) ARCA race last night! He died when the window net died which caused him to be partially ejected from the car. His death resulted in the "modern" window net!

Can't screw around with that...
Ouch, that's brutal

Back
Top Bottom